Comical Thread.Imagine A Reporter Asking Hillary Fans About "Bear Arms". How Would They Answer?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: :lalala: :stupid: This would be a great idea for Watters World. Go to an LA beach area/boardwalk and ask the teeny boppers how they feel about the right for Bears to Bear Arms. {being asked in various forms}, Now you know that all of them will think that the issue pertains to bears and their Arms !!! :slap:
You can almost predict some of the answers.
uhm,,ahh, how do I feel about bears right to bear arms?, uhm, so like, there are some bears out there that don't have arms? :stupid:

The problem is not the lack of bear arms, it is that bears' arms aren't bare. They are covered in fur, even in the hot summer. Where is the right for bears' bare arms?!?!

Leftard looking right into the camera and mustering all the intellect they can: "Well, as a liberal, I think da gubermint should do more to make sure the bears are able to keep their arms and to defend them from poachers that are stealing them."

• Banned
The problem is not the lack of bear arms, it is that bears arms' aren't bare. They are covered in fur, even in the hot summer. Where is the right for bears' bare arms?!?!
you mean that all bears arms are covered? even the bears that live in Florida? god, they must be sweating all the time!

• Banned
Leftard looking right into the camera and mustering all the intellect they can: "Well, as a liberal, I think da gubermint should do more to make sure the bears are able to keep their arms and to defend them from poachers that are stealing them."
ask Rev Sharpton......." Well, when it comes to den bears arms, we much dit dat need to procastinate the right for dem bears to bare dare arms so dat dem cracker whitey hunter men will think twice bafore shooting doze bears in da heads.

:hitit: :lalala: :stupid: This would be a great idea for Watters World. Go to an LA beach area/boardwalk and ask the teeny boppers how they feel about the right for Bears to Bear Arms. {being asked in various forms}, Now you know that all of them will think that the issue pertains to bears and their Arms !!! :slap:
You can almost predict some of the answers.
uhm,,ahh, how do I feel about bears right to bear arms?, uhm, so like, there are some bears out there that don't have arms? :stupid:

Are you drinking cleaning products?

The problem is not the lack of bear arms, it is that bears' arms aren't bare. They are covered in fur, even in the hot summer. Where is the right for bears' bare arms?!?!
Does this answer your question?

upload_2016-6-10_23-6-52.png

upload_2016-6-10_23-8-5.png

Forum List

Back