comic Urinates on Jesus Painting

Tell you what, when you take other religious symbols seriously ... then people can whine about this. There were two movies insulting Imhotep (though they were good movies) making him out to be a bad guy and all, not to mention the twisting of the pentacle, the destruction of the meaning of Yule icons, the twisting of other such icons and images into something meaningless by many. The list goes on ...

This is an all or nothing venture, you can't have your imagery and idols be respected until you are willing to respect others.

I bet that you will cry and bawl like a hen :" antishemizm, " if Mel Gibson would re-issue his movie, yeah?

Never did ... never will, it's a piece of fiction, why the hell do I care what some person interprets the past as? Especially since it's a myth I don't believe in at all.

Tell you what, when you take other religious symbols seriously ... then people can whine about this. There were two movies insulting Imhotep (though they were good movies) making him out to be a bad guy and all, not to mention the twisting of the pentacle, the destruction of the meaning of Yule icons, the twisting of other such icons and images into something meaningless by many. The list goes on ...

This is an all or nothing venture, you can't have your imagery and idols be respected until you are willing to respect others.

I bet that you will cry and bawl like a hen :" antishemizm, " if Mel Gibson would re-issue his movie, yeah?

Never did ... never will, it's a piece of fiction, why the hell do I care what some person interprets the past as? Especially since it's a myth I don't believe in at all.

ok you are something weird , most tolerant joo guy i have ever meet!
good

ok you are something weird , most tolerant joo guy i have ever meet!
good

Wrong gender ... but meh ... I've met many like me, I'm only Jew by blood ... which to me actually doesn't mean squat really, it's just what I am. Half Jewish, half British ... both families immigrants, which tends to show in how much I love this country in spite of how much I hate our government. ;) I am however very unique in my religion, very few follow the gods I do, and our gods are the most ridiculed in recent decades ... but honestly, it's water off a cranes back. :cool:

Forum List

Back