Comic Relief in campaign 08

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
In a hostile election, sometimes it's good to laugh at those we are going to vote for or those that are running for president. Laughter is the best medicine, as my grandfather used to say, so with that being said I am going to start things off with a funny campaign moment and invite everyone to put theirs here too and keep it light and lets have a laugh at those that plan on representing us for a change.

At a biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, John McCain suggests that his wife Cindy should compete in the "Miss Buffalo Chip" Pageant, which features topless (and occasionally bottomless) contestants.

Joe Biden calls upon Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham to "stand up," despite the fact that he is in a wheelchair.

In a hostile election, sometimes it's good to laugh at those we are going to vote for or those that are running for president. Laughter is the best medicine, as my grandfather used to say, so with that being said I am going to start things off with a funny campaign moment and invite everyone to put theirs here too and keep it light and lets have a laugh at those that plan on representing us for a change.

At a biker rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, John McCain suggests that his wife Cindy should compete in the "Miss Buffalo Chip" Pageant, which features topless (and occasionally bottomless) contestants.

Joe Biden calls upon Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham to "stand up," despite the fact that he is in a wheelchair.

Here is one Navy, I know I already created a post but I thought I would get some response but didnt. This is a great clip of Howard Stern's crew interviewing people in Harlem about why they like Obama but they are using Mccains policies when asking the questions and nobody has a clue what is going on.

Go to the web page and click on the video.

Harlem voters - Howard Stern Exposes Why So Many People Support Obama

Let's get all of those "celebrities" that pump all thier money into a candidate (whichever one it may be) ... and have them put on a "Country Aid Concert".

Family Farmers, Good Food, A Better America - Farm Aid

But they can't give the money to the government .... they just have to post an email address for each of us to sign up - to get our share? :lol:

I am first in line! :lol: lol

You know I always wanted to be in the CPA's office of the celebrity the next day after they were on TV saying, Oh yes I think its my duty to pay more taxes and see their CPA tell them, What the hell are you talking about. Right then is when you need one of those Gotcha Photo's as they say " ummm well i got the money right? "

My brother was in Sturgis when McCain did that, I thought it was hilarious and I felt bad for McCain because you know he heard about it from Cindy that night. I wouldn't be surprised if he had to sleep on the couch that night!

ANd for Joe, I feel bad for the guy too he probably felt like an ass afterwords.

My brother was in Sturgis when McCain did that, I thought it was hilarious and I felt bad for McCain because you know he heard about it from Cindy that night. I wouldn't be surprised if he had to sleep on the couch that night!

ANd for Joe, I feel bad for the guy too he probably felt like an ass afterwords.

Speaking of Joe Luissa , do you know what I heard this morning that Joe was doing little stump speech and said something like this " It's all about a 3 letter word JOBS" I had to laugh, and the same with Sarah Palin who thought she was in the great Northwest when she was in N.H.

Speaking of Joe Luissa , do you know what I heard this morning that Joe was doing little stump speech and said something like this " It's all about a 3 letter word JOBS" I had to laugh, and the same with Sarah Palin who thought she was in the great Northwest when she was in N.H.

I thought the JOBS thing was pretty funny, too.

Funny! And as someone who lives in the great Northwest I am upset by her comment! Just kidding!

Even though she didn't say it I loved it on SNL when Tina Fey as Palin said" For all you Joe six packs playing drinking games, MAVERICK!" Might not be exactly what she said but I died laughing when she said that. ANd then last night when they kept bringing up Joe the Plumber, I kept getting this funny picture in my head.

people in NH probably didn't notice :lol:

Here is another one that makes me laugh. I especially love Mike Huckabee in this one.

[youtube]BhTZ_tgMUdo[/youtube]

[youtube]RMD_X49InCQ[/youtube]

Now this one made me laugh..

That has GOT to be a spoof.

Speaking of funny,did anyone else catch McCain trying to say that Palin 'brings a breath of fresh air" but he flubbed it and said she 'brings a bresh of ...err um a breath of fresh air"?

made me giggle, sounded sort of like he was saying she makes a good vp because she brings a breast to washington....

I thought since you mentioned Tina Fey you might like to see another one on George Bush if I can get it to work.

[youtube]EkqrI3IibYI&feature=related[/youtube]

That has GOT to be a spoof.

Speaking of funny,did anyone else catch McCain trying to say that Palin 'brings a breath of fresh air" but he flubbed it and said she 'brings a bresh of ...err um a breath of fresh air"?

made me giggle, sounded sort of like he was saying she makes a good vp because she brings a breast to washington....

I don't know but it seems that way, she can talk a mile a minute though.

I thought since you mentioned Tina Fey you might like to see another one on George Bush if I can get it to work.

[youtube]EkqrI3IibYI&feature=related[/youtube]
I have seen this but I die every time from laughing. I also liked it in Harold and Kumar when they land at the ranch and smoke of bowl with George!

I have been unable to find some of the original Gore and Bush skits that SNL did during the election of 2000 but as I remember those were very funny.

I have been unable to find some of the original Gore and Bush skits that SNL did during the election of 2000 but as I remember those were very funny.
I like the one after Gore lost and he visits the set of West Wing and they can't get him to leave the oval office. Gore actually was funny that time, of course DRY humor.

Forum List

Back