Comfortable Liberal Media Fakes and Dem Politicians See Victims...Other See a Threatening Movement

Conservatives are arming themselves with firearms to protect their families from rapists, thieves and wanna-be murders.

Liberals are arming themselves with Molotov cocktails, rocks and broken bottles to attack conservatives.

Gee, what might happen when the groups get together?

This is such a massive distortion of the truth, that it's "fake news".

Not really. Leftists can buy all the guns they want. That doesn't mean they have lifetime experience using them like everybody else.

See: "Congressional Baseball Shooter".

Congressional baseball shooter fired at least 70 rounds - CNNPolitics

LMGTFY

It's like asking the question "Who'd you rather fuck, your mother or your sister" and then slamming someone for saying "i'd not fuck either".

We know what you're doing and you're trying to pass it off as intelligence. Fucking joke.

My goodness! You even seem unable to answer the questions you pose yourself!

Interesting the use of "we" - implies some possible belief that "the voices" are actually living beings.

It's like asking the question "Who'd you rather fuck, your mother or your sister" and then slamming someone for saying "i'd not fuck either".

We know what you're doing and you're trying to pass it off as intelligence. Fucking joke.

My goodness! You even seem unable to answer the questions you pose yourself!

Interesting the use of "we" - implies some possible belief that "the voices" are actually living beings.

Christ sakes, you're so full of shit, it's not even worth reading what you write.

Better off on the ignore list, hey?

Forum List

Back