Comey wants you to vote Democratic

I am sure his fan will listen to him.

Now if only we can find that person and deliver the message.

Comey, who has given the FBI reputation a huge black eye. Who, according to Hillary, ruined her chances of being President. Now wants to be a cheerleader for the Democrat party. Yup, just can't make this stuff up. No doubt he will become the poster child for Democrats.

Ex-FBI head James Comey urges public to vote Democratic

He's just moving to a warmer lap. After the Leftist MSM has sucked him dry, they'll put him subterranean rather then turn him. He's old bleached white bones, just doesn't know it . . . yet.

Comey, who has given the FBI reputation a huge black eye. Who, according to Hillary, ruined her chances of being President. Now wants to be a cheerleader for the Democrat party. Yup, just can't make this stuff up. No doubt he will become the poster child for Democrats.

By supporting Trump's behavior lately, the Republicans have given themselves a HUGE black eye that will take them a very long time to live down. They need to stand up on their hind legs and act like they care about their country.
Maybe they did that after Trump deplaned from Helsinki, but if they did, they did it behind closed doors. The majority of Republicans are still hiding behind Trump's popularity in order to keep their power.
Party before country. This is becoming historic, though, and I'm not kidding. The Republicans need to start thinking this over.

By supporting Trump's behavior lately, the Republicans have given themselves a HUGE black eye that will take them a very long time to live down. They need to stand up on their hind legs and act like they care about their country.
Maybe they did that after Trump deplaned from Helsinki, but if they did, they did it behind closed doors. The majority of Republicans are still hiding behind Trump's popularity in order to keep their power.
Party before country. This is becoming historic, though, and I'm not kidding. The Republicans need to start thinking this over.
What???
Trump did nothing wrong. And I like how he played the Bill Clinton word game, making the left even more unhinged.........
The left has never trusted the intelligence community and now they think they are gospel.

Please try to stick to the subject.

Obama sold the country out! We are not impressed with your faux outrage!

The chaos your MSM and party leadership are sowing very well could shatter our great nation. Frankly, your own words approach treason. Would you advance a step forward and call for coup d'état to remove our President? Now, more than ever before in American history, is the exact time to support him, and our country. The MSM mouthpieces are speaking through you; words of sedition.

I plan too and I hope he does as well.

Great, so the Democrat party will have three votes (includes Oldlady), should prevent them from being totally rejected.

Great, so the Democrat party will have three votes (includes Oldlady), should prevent them from being totally rejected.

for every one of us, hopefully 25 million will follow. That would be a record.

for every one of us, hopefully 25 million will follow. That would be a record.

Hell, if you're hoping, might as well go for 50 million for each one of you.

Forum List

Back