Comey To Move To New Zealand

RB Ginsburg said the same thing, even used the same country, New Zealand!
Beautiful nation, great people. They won’t welcome scum like him socially.

Wow.

I mean I know you are a total idiot, but then you one up again.

Here on planet earth Comey will do just fine wherever he goes, as almost anyone else who manged to climb the hights he did.

Comey says a lot of bizarre things that speak volumes about the sort of people we're putting in charge of our law enforcement agencies.

Hey you moron, we have an extradition treaty with them. You better choose a country we don't have one with and get on a plane quick.

Hey Moron wtf makes you think Comey has any extradiction concerns?

And even if he is, you've got to be a moron to think he needs YOUR advice on where to best hide, after having run FBI for years and years.

Hey you moron, we have an extradition treaty with them. You better choose a country we don't have one with and get on a plane quick.

You're right. We can get him there easily with a drone.

...any other insane fantasies?

It's seriously crazy to think these posts are made by semi-functional adults.

Don't worry. I have never once considered a single post of yours to be made by any semi-functional adult.

Don't worry. I have never once considered a single post of yours to be made by any semi-functional adult.

...you just talked about Comey, an ex-FBI Director of the United States of America, getting shot by an American drone.

It's tough to put into words just how crazy and detached from reality the shit shwirling around in your head is.

And even if he is, you've got to be a moron to think he needs YOUR advice on where to best hide, after having run FBI for years and years.
Jim, is that you?

Comey says a lot of bizarre things that speak volumes about the sort of people we're putting in charge of our law enforcement agencies.

Like WHAT?

Like how "they" inserted "control rods" into the american people to ward off "racism" and Trump is removing them.

Comey said that?....Are you on drugs?

He did and no, I'm not.

He's a weird guy. If he wasn't a thorn in the side of Trump, you might be able to admit that.

The blithering idiot Comey just added a few million votes for Trump with that comment.

...you just talked about Comey, an ex-FBI Director of the United States of America, getting shot by an American drone.

It's tough to put into words just how crazy and detached from reality the shit shwirling around in your head is.

NOT HALF AS CRAZY AS DEMOCRATS:
  • Posing with the decapitated head of the President.
  • Calling for his assassination.
  • Staging plays where a Trump-lookalike gets beaten up and murdered.
  • Claiming him a Russian agent.
  • Investigating him for trying to look into criminal activity behind the 2016 election.
  • Boycotting his Inauguration the day he takes office.
  • Calling him orange when he's really blond.
  • Making up fake pictures of him looking 200 pounds overweight we all know are fake.
  • Spitting on cabinet members eating in restaurants.
  • Using the IRS to block voters then whining about election tampering.
  • Shooting a congressman in a ball-field with a rifle just because he has an R after his name.
The difference is that I was just joking what I said. You are really serious.

Like WHAT?

Like how "they" inserted "control rods" into the american people to ward off "racism" and Trump is removing them.

Comey said that?....Are you on drugs?

He did and no, I'm not.

He's a weird guy. If he wasn't a thorn in the side of Trump, you might be able to admit that.

He is not a "weird guy" I didn't think that when he was he was t-boning the shit out of Hillary during 2016 campaign and I didn't think it when he refused Trump's corrupt requests.

Direct quote the "weird!"

I suspect he means AFTER he gets out of the federal pen in 30 years. :113:

Comey on Trump Winning in 2020: I’ll Be at ‘My New Home in New Zealand’
Last I heard We had an extradition treaty with New Zeland so that's out. Better try again but there arent that many choices. North Korea would be good, or Cuba, China for the moment, Iran or maybe Venezuela. As I said there are not many choices and none seem appealing. For the most part shitholes like he tried to make our country.

Years ago the Brits used to ship political prisoners to New Zealand. Maybe Comey is planning to reestablish the tradition.

Forum List

Back