Comey The Coward

The Alt-Right: Whoring for Russia since 2016.
I hope i get an opportunity to take a shit on your grave. As it is, as a result of reading pathetic posts from pathetic robot losers like you, I am going to take a smelly piss on a liberals grave right now.

You dumb, stupid, unoriginal, brain dead pile of shit.
Of course you do...that's what trumpanzees are known for....their class.

BTW...who's the real coward here? The orange cheeto who couldn't even face Comey when he fired him.....that's who.

I'd hate to think Comey takes the fall for this whole mess. There's many more higher up the food chain that need to be routed out.

If all we get is Comey's scalp, I'm good...the reset of them are old and dying anyway.
I want all of the conspirators punished. Including Hillary's Private IT Contractors from Crowd Strike who Bleach Bitted her server and then somehow was allowed to be the sole party producing an unverifiable report on The DNC Server that the FBI relied on instead of doing the right and proper thing by actually looking at the server themselves.

It would take YEARS to take down Brennan (who converted to Islam when he was a station-chief in Saudi Arabia) and Clapper through the trails and appeals process and they'd both be dead by then. McCabe and Strzok would be nice pelts on the wall, but Comey could get a reduced sentence by fingering them.....he's the one I want to see in a jail cell...even in protective-custody he'd get got.
'

I hope i get an opportunity to take a shit on your grave. As it is, as a result of reading pathetic posts from pathetic robot losers like you, I am going to take a smelly piss on a liberals grave right now.

Well, it would appear that poster hazlnut has found the fat, foul-mouthed drunk! :)

Like the fat drunk sitting in the bleachers screaming profanities at the accomplished athlete. For a brief moment, the drunk asshole thinks he matters in this world. He never did and never will.
Yeah? The fuck you gonna do about it, other than type your pathetic hypocritical ignorant bullshit?

Well, it would appear that poster hazlnut has found the fat, foul-mouthed drunk! :)

Like the fat drunk sitting in the bleachers screaming profanities at the accomplished athlete. For a brief moment, the drunk asshole thinks he matters in this world. He never did and never will.

Says the guy who crys like a little baby his threads get put in the conspiracy room.

BTW...who's the real coward here? The orange cheeto who couldn't even face Comey when he fired him.....that's who.

Yeah right.....Trump would be intimidated by a guy who hid in the drapes from him before. :21:

Says the guy who crys like a little baby his threads get put in the conspiracy room.

Nah - But it was indeed funny that a well-sourced and researched piece from the conservative Forbes ended up there while Steve McGarrett's tripe from Gateway Pundit finds a permanent home in Politics :D

Nah - But it was indeed funny that a well-sourced and researched piece from the conservative Forbes ended up there while Steve McGarrett's tripe from Gateway Pundit finds a permanent home in Politics :D

Translation ~ you are narcasit ...you say other people's opinions don't matter except yours..

Btw that was a damn opinion piece from forbes, no facts, no proof just here say.

Yeah? The fuck you gonna do about it, other than type your pathetic hypocritical ignorant bullshit?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd hate to think Comey takes the fall for this whole mess. There's many more higher up the food chain that need to be routed out.

If all we get is Comey's scalp, I'm good...the reset of them are old and dying anyway.

If they get the corrupt, lying, cowardly weasel Comey the rest will fall like dominoes.

Since when does a G-Man, the TOP G-Man decide to "hide" behind the drapes in the White House...or from the press? Try to picture J.Edgar Hoover hiding from anybody, much less a pack of wimp reporters? :114: What's worse, he doesn't feel even a hint of shame about being a 6'8" pussy:

The corruption was led by Obabble and hiLIARy.

No doubt Obama and Hillary were involved and higher up the food chain. Although my guess is it goes higher than them, after all I don't feel Obama or Hillary were all that bright.

Ahem:

503137826-640x400.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Well, I went to a 7 Eleven, bought a Bud Tall Boy. Chugged it, went to a local cemetery here, went to a grave of some piece of liberal left wing shit that died (thank God), I pulled it out...and pissed all over the head stone. Yeah, I did. Best ones I take. Trust that.

Well, I went to a 7 Eleven, bought a Bud Tall Boy. Chugged it, went to a local cemetery here, went to a grave of some piece of liberal left wing shit that died (thank God), I pulled it out...and pissed all over the head stone. Yeah, I did. Best ones I take. Trust that.

You are one charming dude - Did you require a magnifying glass and a tweezers to locate prior to pulling it out? :D

You are one charming dude - Did you require a magnifying glass and a tweezers to locate prior to pulling it out? :D
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Dude, that truly WAS funny - Do you have these moments often? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back