Comey seen as more dependable than trump...

I believe you probably do because you're incapable of seeing a difference so you just treat everyone the same. That's not a flaw with other people, that's on you.

Mac, people in general are the same at some level.

Did the left support Trump? Anyone even resembling Trump?

When racist comments are made on this board what percentage of those do you think are liberals making them?

Which side posts the most dishonest sources? Let's say Gateway Pundit, does the left have anyone even close to resembling this fake news source that is used as often? At all?

Who is more homophobic?

Which side denies climate science?

Neat, you have never made any substantial argument that the left and right are the same you merely stating it is not evidence. I gave you some questions to answer start there.
I can see how important this is to you. So I will refer you to what I actually said: The two ends of the spectrum "are very similar in your behaviors."

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy
I know you're going to deny (please see #4, above) this. Go ahead. I point out examples every single day.

You're boring me to tears here. I can't make this any simpler. Distort my words (please see #5, above) all you want.

Mac, it's a list of behaviors, that's great. Many people exhibit them whether partisan or not. What you have failed to do is point out how those on the right and left act differently than say you. For example you are deflecting, you providing zero evidence of anything and just more of your opinion.

Why not answer the questions I gave you? Why not prove the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other. Do you think the 2016 presidential campaigns were equal?

How about on policy? You rarely ever talk about that unless it is to point out once again how the left and right are the same. You're a broken record and you have never demonstrated your point beyond simply stating what it is and making huge assumptions.

Go back to my previous post and answer the questions, be honest for a change and actually test your argument.
This is why I don't bother with partisan ideologues. Another straw man. When I have I ever said, as you state, "the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other"? I haven't.

Your simplistic horseshoe analogy is the same thing, please stop being dishonest.

You will find my stands on the positions at the end of the second line of my sig. I wonder how many times I need to say that in this thread. I discuss them often.

That's great, Mac. Why not just answer the questions I gave you? Why are you having such a difficult time with that? Maybe it's because they point out real differences between the right and left and how they don't act the same. Don't be a coward, don't worry about your own brand or personal partisanship and just answer them.

You kids, Left and Right, play your games. I'll watch, and I'll point it out when I feel like it. I require neither your approval nor your permission. Too bad.

You're the one playing games, you once again have failed to prove your point other than just stating what you believe and when given the opportunity for you to demonstrate how the left and right are the same you continue to decline to do so.
I learned long ago here that you can never prove a point to a hardcore partisan ideologue. I no longer bother.

Why bother? When have you ever tried? You consistently give up and then claim victory.

Oh, and I see your third straw man: I've never said the "left and the right are the same". Not once. You folks literally can't be honest.

What does the horseshoe represent?

So think what you'd like, make stuff up, claim victory, do a little dance. And you'll be another fascinating political study for me.

I haven't claimed victory, I'm asking you to demonstrate or prove that the left and right are the same. I gave you some questions to answer to demonstrate this and you have failed to answer them.

I can see how important this is to you. So I will refer you to what I actually said: The two ends of the spectrum "are very similar in your behaviors."

Behaviors.

Behaviors.

Examples:
  1. Spin
  2. Deflection
  3. Straw Man arguments
  4. Denial
  5. Distortion
  6. Hyperbole
  7. Personal insults
  8. Childish name-calling
  9. Tunnel vision/myopia
  10. Outright lies
  11. Hypocrisy
I know you're going to deny (please see #4, above) this. Go ahead. I point out examples every single day.

You're boring me to tears here. I can't make this any simpler. Distort my words (please see #5, above) all you want.

Mac, it's a list of behaviors, that's great. Many people exhibit them whether partisan or not. What you have failed to do is point out how those on the right and left act differently than say you. For example you are deflecting, you providing zero evidence of anything and just more of your opinion.

Why not answer the questions I gave you? Why not prove the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other. Do you think the 2016 presidential campaigns were equal?

How about on policy? You rarely ever talk about that unless it is to point out once again how the left and right are the same. You're a broken record and you have never demonstrated your point beyond simply stating what it is and making huge assumptions.

Go back to my previous post and answer the questions, be honest for a change and actually test your argument.
This is why I don't bother with partisan ideologues. Another straw man. When I have I ever said, as you state, "the left and right are perfect mirror images of each other"? I haven't.

Your simplistic horseshoe analogy is the same thing, please stop being dishonest.

You will find my stands on the positions at the end of the second line of my sig. I wonder how many times I need to say that in this thread. I discuss them often.

That's great, Mac. Why not just answer the questions I gave you? Why are you having such a difficult time with that? Maybe it's because they point out real differences between the right and left and how they don't act the same. Don't be a coward, don't worry about your own brand or personal partisanship and just answer them.

You kids, Left and Right, play your games. I'll watch, and I'll point it out when I feel like it. I require neither your approval nor your permission. Too bad.

You're the one playing games, you once again have failed to prove your point other than just stating what you believe and when given the opportunity for you to demonstrate how the left and right are the same you continue to decline to do so.
I learned long ago here that you can never prove a point to a hardcore partisan ideologue. I no longer bother.

Why bother? When have you ever tried? You consistently give up and then claim victory.

Oh, and I see your third straw man: I've never said the "left and the right are the same". Not once. You folks literally can't be honest.

So think what you'd like, make stuff up, claim victory, do a little dance. And you'll be another fascinating political study for me.

I haven't claimed victory, I'm asking you to demonstrate or prove that the left and right are the same. I gave you some questions to answer to demonstrate this and you have failed to answer them.
"I'm asking you to demonstrate or prove that the left and right are the same."

Your fourth straw man. Right after I just pointed it out.

Incredible. You don't see you're illustrating my point.

How is asking a question a strawman?

That you're entire argument is dissolving into gottcha' faux strawmen arguments?

That you're entire argument is dissolving into gottcha' faux strawmen arguments?
You're obviously not reading what I'm writing, you're just attacking.

Like a good and obedient partisan ideologue.

I won't waste any more time here. Think what you will.

You're obviously not reading what I'm writing, you're just attacking.

Like a good and obedient partisan ideologue.

I'm asking questions, I'm trying to get you to prove your point and you've decided not to do that. Don't put you're inabilities on me.

I won't waste any more time here. Think what you will.

You really can't answer something as simple as why the new far right depends on the gatewaypundit and Alex Jones for their news and shuts out almost all competent journalism and the left...well, doesn't rely on sleazy sources like that?

Or, if you answer that do kind of have to admit that the left and right are not the same and the left has not built up this infrastructure of fakenews to shelter themselves from inclement weather? Why is there no left wing gateway pundit? Or at least one that liberals would go to in droves for their news.

Mac, where is the liberal Steve Mcgarret and Snouter?

I'll await your spin.

Last edited:
Analysis | Whom is Comey trying to convince? The third of Americans with no opinion of him.

I guess 30% of Americans will believe trump....no matter how outrageous his lies are. I know people who have staked out their position for trump...and won't move. Scary....to say the least.

Some...I suppose are afraid to admit they have been wrong.
The idot covered up for a Major Crime Boss and illegal e mails that statement was false.

Another Trumpette Lie...thanks for showing you ignorance....we are know who the Liar is. He is orange with small hands.

Analysis | Whom is Comey trying to convince? The third of Americans with no opinion of him.

I guess 30% of Americans will believe trump....no matter how outrageous his lies are. I know people who have staked out their position for trump...and won't move. Scary....to say the least.

Some...I suppose are afraid to admit they have been wrong.
More dependable if you want a blow job...not if you want to MAGA.

I'm all for a little more blowjob and a lot less #MAGA.

None of this is going to change anyone's mind on anything. Keeps the partisans warm, though, so that's good.
So why do you come here? The holier than thou act is beginning to wear thin.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Whether partisans like it, or not.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.
You 'sound' like a jerk.
Permanent Ignore.

I know she'll be heartbroken :cool-45:

Devastated.

Truly.

So why do you come here? The holier than thou act is beginning to wear thin.
Because I find this place to be an absolutely fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

Kind of an online, one-stop shop to observe the behaviors of partisan ideologues.

Whether partisans like it, or not.

Well, you don’t sound it. You sound arrogant.
You 'sound' like a jerk.
Permanent Ignore.

I know she'll be heartbroken :cool-45:

Devastated.

Truly.

Witchit -Scarred for Life! :)

Forum List

Back