Comey says "trump has enough spokespeople."

Comey is already crying from the rooftops because he is scared to death of what Barr and his investigators will find out about him. Little Jimmy should have remembered he has the right to remain silent.
Yea, Comey is scared shitless of Trump & his goon squad. That's why he publicly rips them a new asshole whenever he can. Seems to me that Trump & his cult are the ones scared to death.

But maybe Comey should be worried. The Mob Boss Trump has a lackey in Barr using the powers of the DOJ to fuck with anyone who dares to look into Trumps criminal enterprise.

Trump has no reason to be scared because for one, he never did anything wrong. Two, his investigation is over. Comey does have something to fear because for one, he was part of the cabal, and two, his investigation is just starting.

Comey is already crying from the rooftops because he is scared to death of what Barr and his investigators will find out about him. Little Jimmy should have remembered he has the right to remain silent.
Yea, Comey is scared shitless of Trump & his goon squad. That's why he publicly rips them a new asshole whenever he can. Seems to me that Trump & his cult are the ones scared to death.

But maybe Comey should be worried. The Mob Boss Trump has a lackey in Barr using the powers of the DOJ to fuck with anyone who dares to look into Trumps criminal enterprise.
Comey should be afraid because he's a sleazy lying scumbag who has committed numerous crime. He is headed for a jail cell. There is no doubt about that.

There is plenty of doubt about that. If Comey starts singing like a canary, they will give him credit for good behavior. And that can be the best thing for us to find out who started all this, why, and who covered it up during the Obama administration.
Comey is the ring leader. If anyone needs to go to prison, it's him.

Comey should be afraid because he's a sleazy lying scumbag who has committed numerous crime. He is headed for a jail cell. There is no doubt about that.

There is plenty of doubt about that. If Comey starts singing like a canary, they will give him credit for good behavior. And that can be the best thing for us to find out who started all this, why, and who covered it up during the Obama administration.

I think it all goes back to Obama or Hillary. Comey is just a puppet. Nothing would be more enjoyable than for Comey to testify against either just to save his ass.

Hillary is deciding who is going down as we speak.oh and who will live or die.

This might be too big of a fish even for the Clinton's. And who knows what their ties were that they might have lost now that they have no power. What she better consider is what country they can move to where the US Government can't get a hold of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This might be too big of a fish even for the Clinton's. And who knows what their ties were that they might have lost now that they have no power. What she better consider is what country they can move to where the US Government can't get a hold of them.
Remember how Clinton dragged Trey Gowdy & other right wing goons all over the hearing room for 12 hours? Remember that?

Trump has no reason to be scared because for one, he never did anything wrong. Two, his investigation is over. Comey does have something to fear because for one, he was part of the cabal, and two, his investigation is just starting.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Thanks for the laugh, Dorothy!

Yea to the cult anyone who looks into Chairman Trump's behaviour & his criminal mob should be dealt with accordingly. Got it.

Remember how Clinton dragged Trey Gowdy & other right wing goons all over the hearing room for 12 hours? Remember that?
No.

Yes, and do you remember Gowdy's findings?

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Barr is a treasonous bastard who has drank from the trump cup of shame...
Comey is a scared dog running his mouth...he knows he's going to jail soon.

:p

James Comey tightens the screws on Attorney General Bill Barr, says 'Trump has enough spokespeople'

Amen! I REAL AG would not go on a cable news station and say....I think there was spying. I got nothing...but I think there was....He is parroting the Liar in Chief.....even the slow minded trump supporters kniw that.

Barr is a treasonous bastard who has drank from the trump cup of shame...
Comey is a scared dog running his mouth...he knows he's going to jail soon.

:p

The man is walking around aimlessly looking at the top of trees. The only kind of people that do that are those who are doomed, or those who are using illegal narcotics.

Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, and Baker have already turned on him. McCabe can't wait to do so after Comey threw him under the bus already...

You're not going to like how this turns out Jimbo.

upload_2019-5-21_17-44-20.png

When the House impeaches Comrade Trump they'll have access to grand jury testimony. And guess what? There ain't a fucking thing that Comrade, his criminal mob or his right wing goons can do about it.

Let that sink in, Trumptards. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

When the House impeaches Comrade Trump they'll have access to grand jury testimony. And guess what? There ain't a fucking thing that Comrade, his criminal mob or his right wing goons can do about it.

Let that sink in, Trumptards. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Do you feel lucky.jpeg

Forum List

Back