Comey Praises Dirty Cop Mueller Ahead of Testimony as ‘American Patriot with Principles’

That's because emails aren't used for sensitive government communications, because it's the most unsecure form of communication in the world. In the business world, people give access to their business email accounts to secretaries, assistants and other staff, who may or may not have clearance. It's also highly hackable, especially microsoft email programs.

Yet by Comey's own admission, they found plenty of sensitive mail, and also classified mail on her server.

Not to mention the casual yoga mails, that were so secret that they had to be bleach bitted.

So Trey Gowdy seized on her private email server, which Republicans had known about since 2008, and made a big deal over it. It was a nothing burger and Republicans knew about it.

Republicans were aware that Clinton was using a private email server from the moment she took office. And said nothing. Colin Powell told Hillary to use a private server - he did. No one cared for 8 years, until the Republicans could find nothing in Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi to go after her for after 7 investigations.

The "classified" materials on her server were the times and dates of government meetings. Nothing essential to national security. And none of her emails fell into the wrong hands. The whole email investigation was the very definition of a "witch hunt".

And fools like you still think it matters, even though the Trumps have a private server in the White House and Ivanka has used private email, for government business which is NOW ILLEGAL.

Private email and private servers are two different things. Powell suggested Hillary use a private email. A private email company retains copies of all your emails which can be subpoenaed in the future by the government. You can't do that with your own personal server. It's totally in your control and you can do whatever you want with it such as destroy any and all evidence.

You have no idea what was on those classified emails because they were classified, and not privy to the press.

What do you mean we have no idea what were in those emails? They were all yoga emails! Clinton told us so.

They were so awesome that she made sure no one will ever see them. Hence they were permanently deleted.

And her daughters wedding invitations. After all, the media never covered who went to Chelsea's wedding. It was so hush-hush.

50 questions for Mueller in 5 minutes;

Be honest, is there any part of you that cringes in embarrassment when the peppered hair penis goes on one of his rants?

Nope, not in the slightest. Aren't you embarrassed when he exposes your filthy party for the criminal operation it is?

He doesn’t expose anything, he is in the business of making the news not reporting it. He spins up narratives and pushes them until his listeners believe it. Truth is not a factor. It’s lie after lie

Be honest, is there any part of you that cringes in embarrassment when the peppered hair penis goes on one of his rants?

Nope, not in the slightest. Aren't you embarrassed when he exposes your filthy party for the criminal operation it is?

He doesn’t expose anything, he is in the business of making the news not reporting it. He spins up narratives and pushes them until his listeners believe it. Truth is not a factor. It’s lie after lie

He shows the truth. You shit your pants upon hearing it.

He tells lies and I laugh when I listen, which is quite often I might add. It is part amusing and part mind blowing how he can pump so much hot air out there and so many people are fooled by it. You’ve got to be a very low IQ person to believe all that crap. Very obvious. Buck Sexton is by far the worst though. How that guy has a show is unbelievable

He tells lies and I laugh when I listen, which is quite often I might add. It is part amusing and part mind blowing how he can pump so much hot air out there and so many people are fooled by it. You’ve got to be a very low IQ person to believe all that crap. Very obvious. Buck Sexton is by far the worst though. How that guy has a show is unbelievable

Your IQ is probably too low to understand the genius that he is saying. Sucks to be you.

Tucker 2024, all the way.

Your IQ is probably too low to understand the genius that he is saying. Sucks to be you.

You love the propaganda puppet masters don’t ya?

I love the truth.

Listening to you doesn't bring me any closer. It would have to be an 180 if anything that you spouted were to be believed.

I love the truth.

Listening to you doesn't bring me any closer. It would have to be an 180 if anything that you spouted were to be believed.
Ok, well thanks for that very stimulating conversation. Have a great rest of your day.

You must be talking about some fake news personality.

You must be talking about some fake news personality.

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m talking about... Hannity. You having a tough time following?

Forum List

Back