Comey in op-ed after IG report: 'Barr needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson'

Inspector General Report Hearing Transcript: Michael Horowitz Testifies on FBI's Findings - Rev

Lindsey Graham: (09:28)
So what did this lawyer do?

M. Horowitz: (09:31)
When the lawyer had the discussion with the agent and the agent said, “I want to see it. Do you have it in writing?” the lawyer said he did, and he forwarded the liaison’s email but altered it to insert the words and not a source into the email.

Lindsey Graham: (09:51)
So he doctored it.

M. Horowitz: (09:54)
He doctored the original email from the liaison.

Lindsey Graham: (09:55)
It made it look like the CIA denied knowing Mr. Page.

M. Horowitz: (10:00)
It flatly stated that he was not a source.

Lindsey Graham: (18:10)
Let’s put it this way. If you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it, is that bad?

M. Horowitz: (18:17)
Absolutely.

Lindsey Graham: (18:19)
Is that spying?

M. Horowitz: (18:22)
It’s illegal surveillance. It’s not court authorized surveillance under FISA.

Lindsey Graham: (18:26)
Whatever illegal surveillance means, they did it. So all this stuff that they did, illegally surveilled Trump’s campaign, they did because they had no legal basis after the January 2017 data dump by the Russian guy to believe that the dossier was reliable. They alter exculpatory information in June of 2017 that would have further proven that Carter Page is not a Russian agent and he was actually working with the CIA. Let me ask you very directly, do you believe Carter Page is or ever was an agent of the Russian government trying to do harm to his country?

Barr needs to stop being a blind partisan hack and Trump toady.
STFUdonny.gif

Lol....Comey knows the big bumpy cucumber will be here by next summer! We'll be seeing him besmirch Barr in the coming months.....poor fuck will be seeing Durham in his mind morning, noon and night! Lol.....:abgg2q.jpg:

Former FBI Director James Comey criticized Attorney General William Barr in a Washington Post op-ed on Monday, saying he "needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson."

Comey called on Barr to provide "an acknowledgement of the truth" and admit he was wrong in the aftermath of Inspector General Michael Horowitz's released report on the FBI's investigation into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"Well, the wait is over, and those who smeared the FBI are due for an accounting," Comey wrote. "In particular, Attorney General William P. Barr owes the institution he leads, and the American people, an acknowledgment of the truth."

"As the leader of an institution that is supposed to be devoted to truth, Barr needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson," he wrote.

The former FBI director said the report that found no political motive for launching the investigation told the truth.

He said the bureau surveilled Trump campaign adviser Carter Page after approval and renewal from federal judges and after learning that another adviser George Papadopoulos worked to receive emails damaging to opponent Hillary Clinton. Comey added that nothing was released to avoid affecting Trump's campaign.

Comey in op-ed after IG report: 'Barr needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson'

Talk about draining the swamp, when are the American people going to pull the plug on this cesspool.
Comey?

Haha.

Come on MAWA Man, you hate Comey because he won't bow down.
:bsflag:

Former FBI Director James Comey criticized Attorney General William Barr in a Washington Post op-ed on Monday, saying he "needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson."

Comey called on Barr to provide "an acknowledgement of the truth" and admit he was wrong in the aftermath of Inspector General Michael Horowitz's released report on the FBI's investigation into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"Well, the wait is over, and those who smeared the FBI are due for an accounting," Comey wrote. "In particular, Attorney General William P. Barr owes the institution he leads, and the American people, an acknowledgment of the truth."

"As the leader of an institution that is supposed to be devoted to truth, Barr needs to stop acting like a Trump spokesperson," he wrote.

The former FBI director said the report that found no political motive for launching the investigation told the truth.

He said the bureau surveilled Trump campaign adviser Carter Page after approval and renewal from federal judges and after learning that another adviser George Papadopoulos worked to receive emails damaging to opponent Hillary Clinton. Comey added that nothing was released to avoid affecting Trump's campaign.

Talk about draining the swamp, when are the American people going to pull the plug on this cesspool.

Comey's is just worried that he's headed for the hoosegow. If he had any brains, he'd STFU and start running now to some country without an extradition treaty with the USA.

Comey is not going anywhere, you trump humpers sink your teeth in his bullshit and you don't let go.
Trumps the one not going anywhere Superfagbrutha ...he's going to be POTUS for 5 more yrs.

The democrats have PROVEN exactly JACK SHIT of their IMPEACHMENT FARCE.

The VAST MAJORITY of Americans SEE IT.

The Barr/Durhan CRIMINAL investigation is YET TO COME, and as with all the rest of the little BRAIN WASHED LEFTIST IDIOTS that listen to ONLY the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, they have a VERY, RUDE, KICK IN THE NUTS COMING YET.

So let them do all their little PATHETIC SQUAWKING here, because it's ALL about to be SHUT DOWN.

Comey needs to take a service weapon and blow what few brains he has out onto the sidewalk.

Eric "I'm Obama's Wingman" Holder:

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done. I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy. So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

/thread

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'

Holder isn't the US AG.

He's now the feature at a gay bar.

I would watch FOX News like you do, but then I would really be a dumbass like you.
By dumbass you mean you would have known Trump was right about the Obama FBI abusing FISA and spying on him?

That kind of dumbass?

Pro Tip: When you've just been proven wrong, being a smartass is the same thing as being a dumbass.

That's a lie Trump started and Trump Humpers have run with.

I would watch FOX News like you do, but then I would really be a dumbass like you.
By dumbass you mean you would have known Trump was right about the Obama FBI abusing FISA and spying on him?

That kind of dumbass?

Pro Tip: When you've just been proven wrong, being a smartass is the same thing as being a dumbass.

That's a lie Trump started and Trump Humpers have run with.
You still fantasizing about humping Trump?

Forum List

Back