• Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
EDJPbg5WsAMg-7Y

EDJPbg3XYAE9vge

Bam! Comey hits back.
Come on did you really expect him to post that he was quilty? Of course he will try and spin it as if he is innocent.
Guilty of what?
Still can't read or understand simple language hey Deany. The IG report says that he is quilty of violating numerous FBI policies and his FBI employment agreement.
You do understand the difference between a policy and a law?

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.

Wait, Barr isn't an honest actor? How can that be, he works for Trump?
Unlike what has been proven about Obama and his formal criminal administration - to include former US AGs Holder and Lynch, Barr works for the American people.

On no scale known to man could you say that the Obama administration is criminal especially when compared to the indictment prone Trump administration and election team. :21:

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?
Maybe if you were not so dishonest or just so blatantly stupid people might not call you dishonest. But hey you are good for a laugh.

Let me educate you a little( of course since you really are incapable of understanding simple things there is no possibility that you will learn).
Hillary ran a server in her basement. Against the law. Destroyed emails that were under supoenae. Against the law. Lied about there being no classified information in any emails on her server. Against the law.

Comey admitted to keeping and releasing memos. That was in violation of FBI policy and his FBI employment agreement. A violation may not be worth prosecuting, but he is not exohonerated either.

The president may declassify any material he wants. It is a power given to him. That means that he was perfectly within the law.
Did trump ever declassified that information? And can you break the law and then declassify a cover up the fact that you broke the law? I’m not so sure you’re doing a very good job of protecting Trump.

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.

Wait, Barr isn't an honest actor? How can that be, he works for Trump?
Unlike what has been proven about Obama and his formal criminal administration - to include former US AGs Holder and Lynch, Barr works for the American people.

On no scale known to man could you say that the Obama administration is criminal especially when compared to the indictment prone Trump administration and election team. :21:

So we have a 12% unemployment rate

EDJPbg5WsAMg-7Y

EDJPbg3XYAE9vge

Bam! Comey hits back.
Come on did you really expect him to post that he was quilty? Of course he will try and spin it as if he is innocent.
Guilty of what?
Still can't read or understand simple language hey Deany. The IG report says that he is quilty of violating numerous FBI policies and his FBI employment agreement.
You do understand the difference between a policy and a law?
I understand do you? If you break an employer's policy he is within his right to fire you. He did things that the FBI should not do therefore he should have been fired. Anyone that is in that high of a position should be well aware of the policies and should do their best to uphold those policies.

he could be facing serious jail time as this is one of many charges he will have to face.

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

Nope. He walks, just like McCabe will walk. They will all walk. Jail is for us, not them.
I think Barr is trying to set an a example that politics shouldn’t play a role in these decisions. I think democrats are on the verge of exploding. 2020 will cause many to be arrested

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?
Maybe if you were not so dishonest or just so blatantly stupid people might not call you dishonest. But hey you are good for a laugh.

Let me educate you a little( of course since you really are incapable of understanding simple things there is no possibility that you will learn).
Hillary ran a server in her basement. Against the law. Destroyed emails that were under supoenae. Against the law. Lied about there being no classified information in any emails on her server. Against the law.

Comey admitted to keeping and releasing memos. That was in violation of FBI policy and his FBI employment agreement. A violation may not be worth prosecuting, but he is not exohonerated either.

The president may declassify any material he wants. It is a power given to him. That means that he was perfectly within the law.
Did trump ever declassified that information? And can you break the law and then declassify a cover up the fact that you broke the law? I’m not so sure you’re doing a very good job of protecting Trump.
Lol you idiot. He can declassify any or all information as a whole or to any party or person. Damn you really are brain dead

Awwww, they said the DOJ declines prosecution
What a shock. lol

No shit I would be in jail eating baloney sandwiches
Nah,

No one goes to jail for leaking UNclassified material... ever!!! They may get a write up, a black mark on their personnel file, but never jail.

Everyone in gvt would be in jail, if they did!!!! :lol:
He started a witch hunt, care4all

He destroyed Hillary and tried to take down Trump

Forum List

Back