Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
They'll all skate....It's the way of the swamp.

Hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm right.
Where are the vigilantes when you need them to perform STREET JUSTICE on the unlawfull?....Second Revolution after Trumps second term if HE can't rectify this situation!

Comey should not be exonerated for what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the 2016 election. Comey also failed to mention that Trump was also under investigation. Comey finally told us on March 20, 2017 that the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. By that time - Trump had already been president for two months. Shame on Comey. What Comey did to Hillary was unconscionable. Comey is a pompous ass.
You do realize, right, that Comey admitted to leaking classified and attempted to justify it by claiming ONLY HE could 'save America'?!

:p

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.
So you are trying to blame Barr for incompetence / paid incompetence by prison employees and another 'hit' arranged by the Clintons...?!

Bwuhahahaha...

If you have to blame Barr for something blame him for something he has control over....like the report out revealing Barr & his DOJ are still THINKING about whether or not to go ahead and indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe after the US IG recommended him for indictment for his crimes approx 1 year ago...

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.
So you are trying to blame Barr for incompetence / paid incompetence by prison employees and another 'hit' arranged by the Clintons...?!

Bwuhahahaha...

If you have to blame Barr for something blame him for something he has control over....like the report out revealing Barr & his DOJ are still THINKING about whether or not to go ahead and indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe after the US IG recommended him for indictment for his crimes approx 1 year ago...

Half the world predicted that Epstein would never see a courtroom. Barr should have taken extraordinary measures to make sure that Epstein wasn't murdered or committed suicide. The fact that he didn't tells me he's either complicit or incompetent.

Wait, Barr isn't an honest actor? How can that be, he works for Trump?

EDJLMOZWkAAkWUN

They said that the IG found that he had released unclassified memos.

Unclassified memos? Is that a crime? They’re doing a lot of talking on Fox but so far they’re not making a lot of sense.

They’re discussing whether or not they’ll be a referral for prosecution to the department of justice. The department that’s run by William Barr.

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

The chips are beginning to fall; Comey has been found to be in violation of the law and will soon be going to jail...so will Hillary, Obama and the rest of the Deep State....Trump has brilliantly exposed their plot to try to frame him and he has successfully stopped their plan to destroy America.

Time for you libs to finally admit that this whole Russia-conspiracy, Steele dossier was all nothing more than just another liberal plot to attack our freedoms, just like 9/11 was...#MAGA

US IG's scathing report on former FBI Director James Comey confirms what Comey himself has already admitted - he leaked classified information:

"Comey admitted during sworn congressional testimony in 2017 that he purposely leaked the classified memos to a friend, who then gave them to the New York Times."

According to the US IG:

"We conclude that the Memos were official FBI records, rather than Comey's personal documents. Accordingly, after his removal as FBI Director, Comey violated applicable policies and his Employment Agreement by failing to either surrender his copies of Memos 2, 4, 6, and 7 to the FBI or seek authorization to retain them; by releasing official FBI information and records to third parties without authorization; and by failing to immediately alert the FBI about his disclosures to his personal attorneys once he became aware in June 2017 that Memo 2 contained six words (four of which were names of foreign countries mentioned by the President) that the FBI had determined were classified at the “CONFIDENTIAL” level," the report states."

"Comey told the OIG that he considered Memos 2 through 7 to be his personal documents, rather than official FBI records. ... "Comey's characterization of the Memos as personal records finds no support in the law and is wholly incompatible with the plain language of the statutes, regulations, and policies defining Federal records, and the terms of Comey's FBI Employment Agreement. By definition, Federal records include “all recorded information, regardless of form or characteristics, made or received by a Federal"

BREAKING: DOJ Inspector General Issues Scathing Report on Misconduct by Fired FBI Director James Comey

Forum List

Back