Comey Goes Dark

The leader of your party is Donald Trump.

You have no leg to stand on in any discussion about honesty.

problem is neither party has anything to do with honesty.
Don't confuse party with ideology. There are plenty of leftist Republicans and they are all traitors. Drain the swamp.
Lol, I love it when you guys turn on yourselves.

Turn on each other? We just share a different opinion on the matter.
Lol, you just called them all traitors. Be careful, you could hurt yourself snapping your neck around like that.

Did I?

problem is neither party has anything to do with honesty.
Don't confuse party with ideology. There are plenty of leftist Republicans and they are all traitors. Drain the swamp.
Lol, I love it when you guys turn on yourselves.

Turn on each other? We just share a different opinion on the matter.
Lol, you just called them all traitors. Be careful, you could hurt yourself snapping your neck around like that.

Did I?
You just quoted it!

D
No, it's what makes him a leftist. Talks like a Republican and votes like a Democrat. You people can't be honest about anything, even your own convictions.
The leader of your party is Donald Trump.

You have no leg to stand on in any discussion about honesty.
Donald Trump is your worst nightmare. What I say, what you say, doesn't matter. What matters is the end result. And the end result will be the demise of the shadow government Obama thought he had firmly in place. We're now seeing the beginning of the end for your ilk. You're being exposed for the traitors you are and there's nothing you can do to stop the tsunami of justice headed your way. Get ready, you're not gonna like what's coming.
dOnald tRump is everybody's worst nightmare.

Get ready, you're not gonna like what's coming.

He's only a snowflake's worst nightmare. To average patriotic Americans, he's a godsend.
Lol, ask some average Americans, I think you will find they consider him more of a dumbass than a godsend.

Who are you trying to kid? You don't know any average patriotic Americans.

He's writing another book............how he almost got Trump..............

He's also creating his own trophies on how bad ass he is.................He's busy folks.

Forum List

Back