Comey Comics

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
One cannot begin to comprehend the magnitude of the lack of self-realization by these anti-Trumpers.....

Comey can't understand why folks are upset about the attempted coup, to depose a duly elected American President.

1. "Comey On Barr’s Comments: I’ve Never Thought Of Court-Ordered Surveillance By The FBI As “Spying”
People are dragging him for this because (a) dragging Comey has become one of America’s most enjoyable (and bipartisan) political pastimes and (b) it’s almost self-parody that a former FBI director wouldn’t regard his own agency’s surveillance tactics as “spying.” Spying is what the bad guys do, see. Go figure that a successor to J. Edgar Hoover is more sanguine about his own outfit’s intrusions into people’s privacy."
Comey on Barr's comments: I've never thought of court-ordered surveillance by the FBI as "spying"

Something wrong with the term 'spying'?????

Guess who used it a year ago:

2. "Clapper: Trump Should Be "Happy" That The FBI Was "Spying" On His Campaign
Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper used the word spy while discussing the Trump campaign surveillance scandal in an appearance on Tuesday's The View. Clapper said the spy was there for Russian meddling purposes and that Trump should be happy such a person existed.

President Trump has claimed for months now that his campaign for president was surveilled. Many did not take him seriously, however, last night law professor Jonathan Turley said he was right."
Clapper: Trump Should Be "Happy" That The FBI Was "Spying" On His Campaign

3. Espionage
es·pi·o·nage
/ˈespēəˌnäZH/
noun
  1. the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information. Google

4."The term “spying” does come loaded with certain assumptions, foremost that the surveillance to which it refers is unlawful. Espionage is a crime punishable by death, after all."
Comey on Barr's comments: I've never thought of court-ordered surveillance by the FBI as "spying"

I'm thinkin' a Pay-Per-View special here.......

5. "Le Gibet" (Ravel)

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

It’s going to be a bloodbath this year as the coup perpetrators receive justice.

I hope so....but I haven't found that justice abounds.
True That.

James Comey and Company concocted a scheme to use foreign intelligence lackies to serve their interests. And in the course of that endeavor, they enlisted the likes of Christopher Steele, whose deposition in a London court as a defendant in a libel case is worth reading. None of the dossier “facts” is verified, he testified.

Steele was sponsored by “opposition research” firm, Fusion GPS, the Clinton Campaign, and the law firm Perkins-Coie. Comey, to his eternal discredit, briefed the president about the dossier at Trump Tower shortly after the election but he didn’t tell the president, or the FISA Court, that it was funded by Hillary’s campaign.

The Obama FBI and DOJ apparatchiks used the Steele Dossier to corrupt the FISA warrant process to obtain warrants to spy on the campaign of the opposition party’s nominee. It is the greatest political scandal in American history, yet the press is disinterested. They whine about the threat that this president allegedly poses to the First Amendment. Yet he has not — and his Department of Justice has not — issued a single subpoena to a newspaper or news organization, as Eric Holder did under Barack Obama. Apparently, that was fine, since it was a Democrat doing the dirty work. “And when they came for me…”

James Crapper, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, testified so incompletely and so falsely on so many occasions that it is impossible to list them all here. Suffice it say that he has no credibility left. So, naturally, he is a consultant to CNN. There’s the rub. He conspired with James Comey, our hero, to leak to his new employer, CNN, the news that Comey had briefed the president-elect on the salacious content of the unverified material in the Steele Dossier. This was the “hook” that CNN was looking for to justify publishing the fictional trash in the dossier. Crapper and Comey complied. Comey gave a Hooverian blackmail briefing to the unsuspecting Trump. Then he told Crapper the deed was done. Crapper promptly leaked that fact to CNN, his soon-to-be employer.

cb041219dAPR20190412014510.jpg

It’s going to be a bloodbath this year as the coup perpetrators receive justice.
Any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

More Comey: It’s “totally normal” to use undercover agents on presidential campaigns

“That is an extreme step, no?”

Americans might be just a wee bit curious as to precisely when it became “reasonable” and “totally normal” for the FBI to use undercover agents to penetrate presidential campaigns. James Comey stuck his foot in his mouth with this exchange in last night’s CNN town hall with Anderson Cooper:

COOPER: You said it’s not spying. Why do you think Attorney General Barr used the word spying, which is obviously a word that the president has used, as well?

COMEY: I can’t explain it.

COOPER: But sending an investigator undercover to meet with somebody who is connected to the campaign, they claimed he was later on just a coffee boy, that is an extreme step, no?

COMEY: No, it’s reasonable.

COOPER: Did you sign off on the investigator going?

COMEY: I don’t remember talking about that particular step with my team. I knew they were trying to see if they could check it out. That’s a totally normal step, see if you can get somebody close to the person.​

Former CIA and NYPD intel analyst Buck Sexton calls this explanation “utterly insane”:

Buck Sexton

✔@BuckSexton

This is utterly insane. Acting like a single sourced, unvetted tip from some foreign rando overseas is *enough to justify FBI spying on a US presidential campaign* is totally bonkers.

Comey is a sanctimonious fraud. And the walls are closing in on him.

Tom Elliott@tomselliott

.@Comey: "Reasonable," "totally normal step" to plant undercover sources in a political campaign

Just how “totally normal” and “reasonable” could this be?

In this case, it’s “reasonable” to ask what intermediate options the FBI had to accomplish its mission. If the FBI worried that a junior adviser to a presidential campaign might be currying favor with Russian intel, wouldn’t the first step be to warn the candidate first? Junior advisers are disposable, after all, and if the mission is to protect the American political system from Russian penetration, that would be the most direct way of accomplishing it. The fact that the FBI didn’t take that step certainly raises the question as to what mission the FBI had in mind. At least thus far, it’s an open question as to whether that mission was “totally normal” and “reasonable.”

Forum List

Back