Comey, Clapper & Brennan could get 300 Years in Prison!

Avenatti, once the number one candidate for The Democrat Party Nomination Will now NEVER BE PRESIDENT and neither will the above mentioned criminals.

All 4 have something in common.

They all thought they were above the law, and they are all in jeopardy for spending the rest of their lives in prison for their crimes.

Being a corrupt crook, thief, liar and traitor you think pays, but in the end you are just taking a mortgage out on your life and freedom but most assuredly, you are selling your eternal soul...for an empty and ultimately unimportant and temporary end.

The article below discusses just one of numerous crimes these three committed in a gross and criminal abuse of their authority!

Lock
Them
Up!

Full article available at the link provided.

CIA Whistleblower: Brennan and Clapper Should Not Escape Prosecution

As reported, but widely overlooked amid the media focus on the midterm elections, Brennan ordered CIA hackers to intercept the emails of all potential or possible intelligence community whistleblowers who may have been trying to contact the congressional oversight committees, specifically to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Hacking the Senate’s computer system constitutes illegal use of a government computer, illegal espionage, and wire fraud.

Brennan and Clapper, in 2014, ostensibly notified congressional overseers about this, but in a way that either tied senators’ hands or kept them in the dark. They classified the notifications.

As a result, Grassley knew of the hacking but couldn’t say anything while senators on neither the Intelligence or Judiciary Committees didn’t know.

It’s a felony to classify a crime. It’s also a felony to classify something solely for the purpose of preventing embarrassment to the CIA.

For all of this—for the hacking in the first place, and then the classification of that criminal deed—both men belong in prison.

John Kiriakou is a former CIA counterterrorism officer and a former senior investigator with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. John became the sixth whistleblower indicted by the Obama administration under the Espionage Act—a law designed to punish spies. He served 23 months in prison as a result of his attempts to oppose the Bush administration’s torture program.

The fact that you accept that garbage shows how much of a fool you are. No one believes this garbage except Trump supporters who are desperately grasping at any straw they can find. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. You'll never make it.

Potential Clash Over Secrets Looms Between Justice Dept. and C.I.A.

Will the CIA attempt to go rogue?

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s order allowing Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify any intelligence that led to the Russia investigation sets up a potential confrontation with the C.I.A if it attempts to go rogue. Trump has stripped the agency of its most critical power: choosing which secrets it shares and which ones remain hidden.

President Trump has ordered AG Barr to “get to the bottom” of what the intelligence agencies knew about the investigation into his campaign. He promised, “We’re exposing everything.”

The president raised questions about C.I.A. involvement in the origins of the Russia investigation, and other officials said Mr. Barr wanted to learn more about sources in Russia, including a key informant who helped the C.I.A. conclude that President Vladimir V. Putin ordered the intrusion on the 2016 election. Mr. Trump also invoked two close allies, Australia and Britain, telling reporters he wanted the attorney general to examine their roles in sharing intelligence about Russia’s interference.

The F.B.I. and intelligence agencies spied on Trump's campaign.

The intelligence agencies may attempt to go rogue, signaling that they may not disclose the requested information.

The ultimate power to declassify documents rests with the president, Mr. Trump’s delegation of that power to Mr. Barr effectively stripped the C.I.A. of control of their secrets.

AG Barr is interested in how the C.I.A. concluded Mr. Putin ordered the interference campaign in 2016.

John Brennan, the C.I.A. director under Mr. Obama, would bring reports from a source he claimed to have close to Putin. Brennan reported directly to the White House, keeping the sources information out of the president’s daily intelligence briefing. Instead, he would place the information in an envelope for Mr. Obama and a tiny circle of aides to read.

President Trump wants to know the extent of Britain and Australia's involvement in the F.B.I.’s investigation of George Papadopoulos.

Potential Clash Over Secrets Looms Between Justice Dept. and C.I.A.

We understand the words, kzyr. It's just that when spoken by a bald-faced liar they lose value.

Who are the liars? The MSM, and the deep state liars getting fake FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. In case you missed it, the Mueller Report is summarized by AG Barr:
View attachment 255442
Kyzr, Summarized by Barr is like being summarized by Hannity. Until the actual Mueller Report is available, I'm not accepting anything. I had hopes for Barr...hopes that he dashed for me with his rather sudden translations. I do realize why many prefer to believe Barr rather than Mueller's findings, but I will not be counted among them. Believe me, I do not want Trump unjustly accused, but I do want any valid corruption exposed. And I ask you to not commit yourself until you know the Mueller team's findings.

"Summarized by Barr" is a factual summary. I hope you don't have reading comprehension issues, otherwise the direct quote from the Mueller Report settles the issue:
"The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."
The only "corruption" was by the Hillary campaign paying Russians for the phony Steele Dossier, the Obama admin for spying on the Trump campaign, and the Deep State criminals in the FBI and DOJ coordinating with Clinton campaign to spy on the Trump campaign using the bogus dossier as justification. Then the corrupt MSM pushed the "Big Lie" that Trump colluded with Russia and the "fake news" that Trump was a Russian asset. Oh yeah, there was corruption, and its being exposed...

I hope this meme doesn't apply to you...

View attachment 255447

Well you're still saying that Hillary is a liar and a criminal despite 17 Republican-led investigations over 25 years that say that she's not. But you're prepared to exonerate Trump completely without even seeing the Report.

1. The redacted report will be out in a day or two.
2. The report will say what Barr "quoted"
3. Hillary was given a pass by the FBI and the DOJ for her illegal server and mishandling classified data

Bullshit.

TDS idiots, please stock up on Prep H. It is going to get painfully crazy in the next few weeks for TDS idiots as the fake news continues to try to brainwash TDS idiots. IMO, the fake news MSM are going to pull out Barry Hussaine as their last ditch effort to obstruct justice and truth. If not Barry Hussaine is going to have to point fingers at Biden and those creeps Brennan, Comey, Clapper, etc. Otherwise everyone with an IQ above 76 will realize Barry Hussaine was in on the attack on our democracy. Treason.

He would have had to break the law at the time to do so, therefore I agree with the assessment that he could not.

This btw, brings up potentially criminal charges against someone like Schiff who did break the law, repeatedly.

As a result, Grassley knew of the hacking but couldn’t say anything while senators on neither the Intelligence or Judiciary Committees didn’t know
Couldn't or wouldn't.....the GOP side of the swamp was just as deep as the dems side....

Schiff broke no law, but Trump is a career criminal who continues to flout the law and the Constitution.

The FBI and the CIA would have been derelict in their duty to the country had they not opened investigations.

Brennen is begging Dan Coats not to release any information about his time at the CIA and his involvement in the coup against Trump. Brennen is desperate. Then again, so are his co conspirators, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Lynch, Holder, Clinton and Obama. Trump is absolutely right to declassify documents whose only purpose for being classified is to cover up DOJ, FBI and CIA criminality. Let the truth be known, but first, let them sweat for a while.

Trump is absolutely right to declassify documents whose only purpose for being classified is to cover up DOJ, FBI and CIA criminality. Let the truth be known, but first, let them sweat for a while.
Are you so absolutely sure about that that you will chance destroying a network with our allies it has taken years to build? Who will trust our ability to protect sources if secrets are exposed every time Trump needs a diversion from his corruption and you need the crap he offers for his 'victimhood' to get your addictive angst in gear.

He would have had to break the law at the time to do so, therefore I agree with the assessment that he could not.

This btw, brings up potentially criminal charges against someone like Schiff who did break the law, repeatedly.

As a result, Grassley knew of the hacking but couldn’t say anything while senators on neither the Intelligence or Judiciary Committees didn’t know
Couldn't or wouldn't.....the GOP side of the swamp was just as deep as the dems side....

Schiff broke no law, but Trump is a career criminal who continues to flout the law and the Constitution.

The FBI and the CIA would have been derelict in their duty to the country had they not opened investigations.
Leaking is breaking the law....

Forum List

Back