Comedy Central at the White House

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

"And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said."
woman_laughing.jpeg

Did Michelle look pissed?

Her arms sort of crossed, the scowl on the face, I wonder what she was pissed about? Maybe she isn't proud of this country anymore.

• Banned
Besides being a lie, it shows just how out of touch BOTH of them are, but especially Obama since he's the Liar-in-Chief.

well, the conservatives are not in too good of a mood either, it takes two to tango, let's face it the boys in the House have done a good job at stalling the recovery efforts.

well, the conservatives are not in too good of a mood either, it takes two to tango, let's face it the boys in the House have done a good job at stalling the recovery efforts.

What efforts...? Try an honest effort for a change............

We are against picking winners and losers.

Did Michelle look pissed?

Her arms sort of crossed, the scowl on the face, I wonder what she was pissed about? Maybe she isn't proud of this country anymore.

She's scared to death she's about to lose her posh gig and she knows there are no teleprompters around.
I"m guessing her blood pressure shot off the charts when Barry started to speak.

I don't buy for a minute that anyone spends their entire life "ashamed" of the nation that made them and then changes their mind over night regardless if their spouse has just been nominated to run for president or not.
FFS, the bitch is out telling Olympic champions what to eat. She's not proud of anything she doesn't see in the mirror. She'll resent the nation that has made all her success possible until the day she dies.

...interview with Entertainment Tonight.

Wow. A lot of hard core, deeply philosophical and insightful questions will be asked of Obama by Entertainment Tonight, huh. :rolleyes:

They've already asked him about "boxers or briefs" so what's left?
"Chocolate or Strawberry"?
"Beach or Mountains"?
"Sneakers or sandals"?
"Pancakes or Waffles"?
"Less filling or Tastes great"?

Yeah, should be a press stopper...

Hasn't taken a question from the WH Press Corps in months, but does and interview with ET? Failed leadership at its finest.......

:lol:

Hey, Moonbeam, the Democrats controlled EVERYTHING for a couple of years, all we got was $5,000,000,000,000 of debt, Obamacare and not one motherfucking budget.

The sad part is, Obama actually believes this shit.

Eh, not so much.
He knows what he's really doing and he does it because he considers the nation collectively stupid.

I cannot believe all these supposedly "educated" liberals eat everything he says up with a spoon. They are so blind to his real plan to bring this nation to its knees. They're a bunch of sheep. I'm also just waiting for the day Apple comes out with an assult rifle and they all buy that too. :razz: Oh wait, maybe that would be bad...

New Topics

Forum List

Back