Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

Picaro, you have little ability to critique anyone. It is what it is.

You alt right, now in the sixth day of being labeled with an excellent label, are screaming your heads off despite doing the same thing to your enemies since Joe McCarthy.

Tough. This is your and your buddies' lives. This will never change.

How many people even watch shit like that? If it wasn't for a handful of shows that can be seen on Hulu and Netflix anyway, Comedy Central would have been sold along with Algore's stupid network.

Another reason we don't have cable at all. We don't want a penny of our money supporting networks hardly anyone even watches, let alone fascist propaganda networks like MSLSD.

Fox is why I won't pay for cable
That's kind of dumb. I don't like Lebron so I refuse to watch basketball? Dumb.

She participated in a roast, and they roasted her. She shouldn't have gone if she is such a thin-skinned c*nt.

That still doesn't deny the fact that a lot of liberals like this are low lifes.

They cannot compete on a level playing field because they would be roasted. Because so many of their positions are inane!

They only appear to succeed in mob mentality.

Plus, they have to act like filthy pigs and think they are humorous. Like I said, low lifes.

Last edited:
She participated in a roast, and they roasted her. She shouldn't have gone if she is such a thin-skinned c*nt.

That still doesn't deny the fact that a lot of liberals like this are low lifes.

They cannot compete on a level playing field because they would be roasted. Because so many of their positions are inane!

They only appear to succeed in mob mentality.

Plus, they have to act like filthy pigs and think they are humorous. Like I said, low lifes.
images

Ann Coulter was asked to be a member of the Celebrity roast of Rob Lowe on Comedy Central...he is a Republican and from what I have heard a pretty good guy.....and then when Ann was on.....every member of the roast attacked her in an un funny way.....

This is the left.....they can't hold their emotions under control at the best of times...but get them on drugs and booze, and they lose all control....

Ann Coulter Demands: Comedy Central Must Release Full Tapes Of My Roast Ambush - Breitbart

Ann Coulter is demanding Comedy Central release the unedited tape of the “Roast of Rob Lowe,” where she was a guest roaster. The event instead seemed to mostly target her.
“I really want the world to see the whole roast without the edits,” Coulter tells Howie Carr. She was booked on the roast to promote her new book In Trump We Trust.

“My main satisfaction is knowing the difficulty the Comedy Central editors are having editing me trying to make me look bad and everyone else look good,” she said.

The host of the Howie Carr Show asked Coulter, “Usually, they don’t ambush you like that. What happened here?”

“Nah, it’s very common,” Coulter said.

The author told Carr, “I would summarize it for you, but the words can’t be said.”

Using a series of alternatives, Coulter recreated what she heard: “Hunt, hunt, hunt, Hitler, KKK, hunt, hussy, hussy, Hitler, KKK, burning crosses, hunt, she hates Muslims, hunt, hunt, hussy, hussy, hussy–now, I have summarized the entire two hours I had to listen to.”

Coulter said after being the most frequent guest on HBO’s “Politically Incorrect” program, too many young and unknowns are told by their agents the way to make it big is to: “Go on TV and call Ann Coulter the c-word.”

The problem was that this time, there were 20 of them, she said.

Coulter’s own set was disrupted by a teleprompter operator, who jacked up her lines as she stood at the podium.
I'd hit it...
Gross

So apparently libs like censorship.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

I'm certain she has an unedited copy of it, as that is typically a part of contracts with an incorporated entity like Coulter is, and most of the other participants have one as well. What she is demanding is that it be aired, an entirely different thing. You just don't know what you're talking about and just babbling whatever spins suits you at the moment.

Read up modern TV and movie cameras; you can have a copy as soon as you leave the set, and on several formats.

So apparently libs like censorship.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

I'm certain she has an unedited copy of it, as that is typically a part of contracts with an incorporated entity like Coulter is, and most of the other participants have one as well. What she is demanding is that it be aired, an entirely different thing. You just don't know what you're talking about and just babbling whatever spins suits you at the moment.

Read up modern TV and movie cameras; you can have a copy as soon as you leave the set, and on several formats.

I doubt she has an unedited copy, but even if she does asking to air it is an even more ridiculous request. They cut things based on commercial time, run time, etc. She wants Comedy Central to abandon their advertising and programming schedules because she feels she might be edited in a roast that hasn't even aired yet?

Roast are supposed to be good natured fun not vicious verbal attacks. How did libtards get so vicious? Are they born without a soul?

How many people even watch shit like that? If it wasn't for a handful of shows that can be seen on Hulu and Netflix anyway, Comedy Central would have been sold along with Algore's stupid network.

Another reason we don't have cable at all. We don't want a penny of our money supporting networks hardly anyone even watches, let alone fascist propaganda networks like MSLSD.

Fox is why I won't pay for cable
That's kind of dumb. I don't like Lebron so I refuse to watch basketball? Dumb.
It's a good reason not to watch Cav games. LOL

[
I know, right? What did she expect at a roast? Dinner?

They were roasting Rob Lowe, you moronic fuck.
The mouth so busy frothing it has no time to eat wants --- dinner? :wtf:

Uh, yeah that's it - shit fer brains - it's not that you Communists are classless assholes....

They have always roasted those on the dais (such as Ann Coulter), and even some people in the audience.

Forum List

Back