Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

Democrats remind me of that book Lord of the Flys.

They are savages!

Notice..the lefites here...don't realize she wants the entire video played......without the edits...she loves free speech...the morons on this site...not so much....
Sorry Ann you don't get to edit out how bad they made you look. Maybe disappear
Are you with stupid? She asked for the entire tape to be released. Did God put a libtards brain in upside down or what? Or did he just forget the brain department altogether?

If you really think somebody like Mdk or I are the types to run to mods about ANYTHING you obviously haven't spent much time in the Flame Zone. :lol:
This is you

View attachment 87656
This is JimBowie. I agree with Ann that the whole show should be put out there.

images

Last edited:
Were they roasting Rob Lowe or Ann Coulter?

Everybody is a target at a roast. That's why they are so delicious. lol

Except that isn't what happened......

Why don't you wait until it airs first? This is whole affair seems completely contrived. Both parties stand to gain from the buzz. Ann gets to plug her new book and everyone tunes into the program.

It's working...'cuz I can't wait to see it.

Were they roasting Rob Lowe or Ann Coulter?

Everybody is a target at a roast. That's why they are so delicious. lol

Except that isn't what happened......

Why don't you wait until it airs first? This is whole affair seems completely contrived. Both parties stand to gain from the buzz. Ann gets to plug her new book and everyone tunes into the program.

It's working...'cuz I can't wait to see it.

I've got it set for record. :)

So apparently libs like censorship.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

Who woulda guessed?

The Comedy Central roasts are always edited, and Ann Coulter hasn't seen the final product. She's crying foul and asking for the network's property over something she thinks they might do. She knows they'll never just hand her an unedited copy of the roast. It's nothing more than her trying to get her name in the news just in time for the release of her new book.

Yeah, that ain't going to happen. Not only is every roast edited, every show period is edited. Otherwise they could never time it down to the 30 minute segments (including commercial breaks). Nobody on any network anywhere is going to broadcast raw video. That would be broadcast anarchy. The broadcast clock is absolutely and rigidly controlled. Raw video would also include mis-takes and burst the illusory bubble, and nobody's going to roll the dice on that.

I'm pretty sure Comedy Central and Ann Coulter are in on it together. She releases a new book a few days ago, and they just happen to pick her of all people for a roast airing a couple weeks afterwards?

I'm pretty sure Comedy Central and Ann Coulter are in on it together. She releases a new book a few days ago, and they just happen to pick her of all people for a roast airing a couple weeks afterwards?

You didn't read the first post did you....? She stated that she went on the show to promote her new book......try reading that first.......then you can comment intelligently....

Who woulda guessed?

She isn't crying foul....she is telling people what happened....she didn't expect anything more.....as you can see if you read the first post and read from the link.....

Who woulda guessed?

Yeah, that ain't going to happen. Not only is every roast edited, every show period is edited. Otherwise they could never time it down to the 30 minute segments (including commercial breaks). Nobody on any network anywhere is going to broadcast raw video. That would be broadcast anarchy. The broadcast clock is absolutely and rigidly controlled. Raw video would also include mis-takes and burst the illusory bubble, and nobody's going to roll the dice on that.

They could release the video on youtube.....

They are savages!

Notice..the lefites here...don't realize she wants the entire video played......without the edits...she loves free speech...the morons on this site...not so much....

Lol yes it's just bizarre how they're trying to spin this; more evidence these astro-turfers are mentally retarded.

They are savages!

Lol yes it's just bizarre how they're trying to spin this; more evidence these astro-turfers are mentally retarded.

Ann, don't dish it if you can't take it..

Well, no surprise in you having it ass backwards, Jake. It's clear who doesn't want to air the entire Roast here, and why.
You alt right PC whiners do it well, whine.

Don't dish what you can't take, Picaro: that is a fact of your life here.

Your lack of ability to address what is actually being said is duly noted yet again, Jake. Now go back to that other thread and give us all some insight to that 'civilization' that exists only in your dysfunctional mind; that would entertain us far more than your pathetic 'comeback' attempts, and of course would just be hilarious, much better than your current inane 'alt right' fixation. Let's hope Hillary's PR people can invent another meaningless 'talking point' by next week, as you circus monkeys have wore that lame idiotic one out.

Forum List

Back