'Comedienne' Hopes Sarah Raped By Blacks

"Feel the Love from the left!"

Sandra Bernhard had special on HBO many years ago where she danced around with a flashlight stuck in her privates.
Judging by her latest commentary, that was probably her career high water mark.

Oh and by the way, if governor Palin was raped by blacks, I'm willing to bet she would probably take a big chunk out of a few of them. A timid wall flower she is not.

Last edited:
Comics get a pass on this crap all the time----they don't mean it. "It was just a harmless joke. Everyone needs to lighten up a bit. Where is your sense of humor ? "

Comics and talk show hosts, too ... Duck. They take freedom of speech and run with it, and most of them get away with it. The only difference is that Palin is white. If she had been Black and the story flipped ..... it would turn into a whole new can of worms.

It is not right for anyone to say things like this, plain and simple.

You know, I think it's kinda insensitive to the black community to hope that some dudes are forced to have sex with the lipsticked pitbull bitch, because if they did, with the corruption of Palin, body parts would probably fall off.

Me? I wouldn't fuck Palin for practice.

Comics and talk show hosts, too ... Duck. They take freedom of speech and run with it, and most of them get away with it. The only difference is that Palin is white. If she had been Black and the story flipped ..... it would turn into a whole new can of worms.

It is not right for anyone to say things like this, plain and simple.

When did something being "not right" stop them ?

Nice ..a vile sexist and racist remark all in one shot. Where are all of the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world howling in outrage? Maybe Sandra is just putting voice to one of her own reflecting fantasies and dreams. With that ugly mug and soul,she sure can't attract much other than trash and scum.

Most Jews are members of the Democratic Party, so it doesn't surprise me.

:cuckoo:

what a stupid fucking thing to say...

this remark is disgusting but as a rule Sandra is a disgusting kind of comic. She lost her "good humor" years agao IMO...

You know, I watched that who fiasco with Imus, and have come to the following conclusions.....

Imus deserved to be fired from the television because his particular brand of humor was kinda inappropriate for daytime tv. However.....firing him from his job as a radio jock was wrong, because he'd been on the air for quite awhile before that time.

I'm glad that Imus was put back on the radio, and, eventually, if he can get his shit together a bit better, then he can go back on tv.

You know, I watched that who fiasco with Imus, and have come to the following conclusions.....

Imus deserved to be fired from the television because his particular brand of humor was kinda inappropriate for daytime tv. However.....firing him from his job as a radio jock was wrong, because he'd been on the air for quite awhile before that time.

I'm glad that Imus was put back on the radio, and, eventually, if he can get his shit together a bit better, then he can go back on tv.

Except that he is boring,dumb and you can't understand a word he says. I don't however think he should have been fired. Unless the behavior he was repremanded for is punished across the board and across political lines. And they are not.

Comics get a pass on this crap all the time----they don't mean it. "It was just a harmless joke. Everyone needs to lighten up a bit. Where is your sense of humor ? "

It was tasteless, just like some humor is.

Maybe she did it for shock value, and to get her name out there in the media. She's kinda been away from the radar for a long time, now her name will be splattered all over the place, but for her, it's not a good thing.

Crude humor doesn't amuse me, but I know other people like it.

Who in the hell will think her "bit" is funny is beyond me though.

Except that he is boring,dumb and you can't understand a word he says. I don't however think he should have been fired. Unless the behavior he was repremanded for is punished across the board and across political lines. And they are not.

Well, ya gotta give the Grumpy Old People (GOP) something to listen to.

I don't think Imus belongs on tv though....at least not yet.

Oh yer' right Dildo, it's just a joke. I hope you get raped by blacks too! (Rimshot!)

Hahahahaha!

Tip yer' waitresses, I'll be here all week!

Forum List

Back