Comedian Colbert testifies on migrant farm labor

What a absolute JOKE and mockery this Congress is..

We the TAXPAYERS had to pay for this CLOWN joker Colbert to testify..

come on people, WAKE UP

$125,000 dollars a minute of what is left of the taxpayer's efforts to keep everyone else on the dole, in one way or another. It backfired and made Congress and Colbert look like the fools they are. Not funny in a time of desperation, destitution, anger, worry and hatred.

Last edited:
The really strange thing is that the spanish media does not get it. They are reporting it as if Corbert is here to give their base amnesty. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at their plight being that they are so naive.

Let's unscramble it, Bullfighter. The data proves that Mexican Americans enlisted a greater rate than any other race or ethnic origin for America in WWII. I don't know about your hometown in Southern California, but my hometown in northern San Diego County did not have any problems such as you are describing.

You are unhappy that a Mexican girl hurt your feelings, Bullfighter. Grow up, get over it.

Let's unscramble it, Bullfighter. The data proves that Mexican Americans enlisted a greater rate than any other race or ethnic origin for America in WWII. I don't know about your hometown in Southern California, but my hometown in northern San Diego County did not have any problems such as you are describing.

You are unhappy that a Mexican girl hurt your feelings, Bullfighter. Grow up, get over it.

The Mexican girl is your invention so I have no feeling one way or the other. But you must be blind to what the Mexicans are doing to this country.

I don't live in Southern California. I live just outside of Chicago. More gangbangers in Illinois per capita than anywhere else in the US.

Well, gee, man, Chicago? No wonder. The Bible is clear: no good Bullfighter comes from Chicago. Will you grow up, please.

Not only Mexicans but also Central/SoAmericans enlist in ALL of our wars. It's a fast way to earn citizenship for those who are here and don't want to go through the process. I guess if you want to live in this country bad enough, you can help fight its wars. Freedom is not free - where did I read that???

Racist, racist, racist - don't you people tire of using and hearing that word???? Geez! All I hear on the spanish news media is how ALL 'gringos' are racists - yes Jillian including YOU. You see Jillian, if you happen to be anglo or an american who may look anglo, you dear are a racist. It's as simple as one/two/three.

What a absolute JOKE and mockery this Congress is..

We the TAXPAYERS had to pay for this CLOWN joker Colbert to testify..

come on people, WAKE UP

$125,000 dollars a minute of what is left of the taxpayer's efforts to keep everyone else on the dole, in one way or another. It backfired and made Congress and Colbert look like the fools they are. Not funny in a time of desperation, destitution, anger, worry and hatred.

You mean inviting a comedian to congress to make fun of and belittle half the counties population back fired?

Go figure.

Only with the politicians that he was belittling. And nobody who cares about America cares about those politicians' feelings. Good for SC, boo to the politicians who put other matters before that of the people.

Only with the politicians that he was belittling. And nobody who cares about America cares about those politicians' feelings. Good for SC, boo to the politicians who put other matters before that of the people.

Comedian Colbert Picked A Pack Of Pickled Peppers!

It's hard to find any fruits or vegetables that were grown in the US at the stores I go to. Maybe he is trying to help the family of the gangbangers who supply him with drugs. It always boils down to money. Anyone who stands up for the invaders of the US have a personal agenda.

you know... reading your posts, they aren't reflective of any actual reality.

so i'm thinking maybe you need to stop making stuff up as you go along.

or maybe... you're just too stupid to realize that you're living south of the border and need to move north.

:cuckoo:

I have a problem with calling Colbert a "Comedian" first, you should generally be funny to be labeled as such and second, he is a legitimate newsman. He is this generation Cronkite.

Colbert, Stewart and Maddow are the Big Three in Progressive News.

It's hard to find any fruits or vegetables that were grown in the US at the stores I go to. Maybe he is trying to help the family of the gangbangers who supply him with drugs. It always boils down to money. Anyone who stands up for the invaders of the US have a personal agenda.

or maybe... you're just too stupid to realize that you're living south of the border and need to move north.

I have a problem with calling Colbert a "Comedian" first, you should generally be funny to be labeled as such and second, he is a legitimate newsman. He is this generation Cronkite.

I don't find him funny either. Too many people died for this country so he could act like an asshole and get rich.

I don't find him funny either. Too many people died for this country so he could act like an asshole and get rich.

maybe you're not smart enough to get the joke.

Forum List

Back