Comedian Bill Maher

Bill Maher doesn't quite understand yet, that the left has moved to the left of him.

Here's a suggestion: If you don't like this guy, IGNORE him. You don’t have to be a confused Jew with identity issues to realize that the world is overcrowded, crime ridden and that Islam gone off the deep end. It’s not about being pro death or life; there is a balance to be struck.

Last edited:
maher-620x374.jpg

Bill Maher Gets Booed — Twice — After Making Contentious Zimmerman Quips During ‘Late Show’ Appearance

7/17/13
Billy Hallowell

Comedian Bill Maher drew boos last night from David Letterman’s “Late Show” audience after making two George Zimmerman jokes — quips that didn’t go over too well.

After sitting down with the late-night host, Maher wasted no time making a wisecrack about minorities in Florida. The joke, which was intended to poke at the handling of Trayvon Martin’s tragic death, fell flat.

It unfolded after Letterman noted that Maher is a partial owner of the New York Mets. The comedian responded, “Better than being a minority in Florida.”

To this, the audience loudly booed and Maher found himself asking, “Why are they booing?”

Watch it unfold, below:

Bill Maher Gets Booed ? Twice ? After Making Contentious Zimmerman Quips During ?Late Show? Appearance | Video | TheBlaze.com

"Comedian" Bill Maher is an unfunny left wing hack has-been. The only way he can keep his name in the news is to spout the stupidest and most controversial thing he can think of.

He's a shit stain.

Actually, I think you mean Sarah Palin.

Bill Maher has a successful show on HBO that pulls in a lot of ratings.

What has the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil got?

prenatal testing as an excuse to snuff out a not normal child b/c life is hard?

Someone with defects isn't "the right people to kill"

If prison sucked, and thanks to bleeding heart liberals, it doesn't, I would be against the death penalty. As it is, liberals, have ensured that it takes 12 or more years to execute someone.

If progs want more dead people, they should have thought about that long ago.

Really? Prison doesn't suck?

Ever been there?

I've been to county once, and I can tell you.................it SUCKS.

I agree with him. I'm also pro-death penalty and also believe that with DNA testing, we can kill the right people. And I wish we would speed the process up. The punk who shot Gabby Giffords should have been executed by now. The punk who murdered the people in the movie theater should be months away from being executed, not years.

Rightwingers are so fucked up these days, they can't even remember that they have always been the party of the death penalty.

What are you talking about? I'm glad the rightwingers (and many people on the left) have always been pro death penalty. Is anybody disputing this? I personally am not sure if the Gabby Giffords shooter should get the death penalty since he might be insane but either way I wouldn't lose any sleep. The punk who murdered people in the movie theater might get the death penalty since I don't think he succumbs to the legal deffiniton of insanity, however, I guess that is up to the court.

"Comedian" Bill Maher is an unfunny left wing hack has-been. The only way he can keep his name in the news is to spout the stupidest and most controversial thing he can think of.

He's a shit stain.

A successful career and a loving family?

Last edited:

He's a shit stain.

Actually, he does have a successful career. Don't know about the loving family though, because he's professed himself to be a bachelor (and likes being able to have his freedom).

Besides................what does a loving family have to do with anything? I've known quite a few people who were fiercely single and loved it, but they also had a lot of friends.

IMHO, people with lots of friends who do charity work (and Maher does) kinda trumps people with a loving family and few friends.

I mean.....................even KKK members might have loving families who think the world of them, but does that make them better people?

Actually, he does have a successful career. Don't know about the loving family though, because he's professed himself to be a bachelor (and likes being able to have his freedom).

Besides................what does a loving family have to do with anything? I've known quite a few people who were fiercely single and loved it, but they also had a lot of friends.

IMHO, people with lots of friends who do charity work (and Maher does) kinda trumps people with a loving family and few friends.

I mean.....................even KKK members might have loving families who think the world of them, but does that make them better people?

Let me reiterate. You asked what Sarah Palin had. I said Sarah Palin had a successful career and happy family. Then you brought up the KKK? Are you really this moronic?

Let me reiterate. You asked what Sarah Palin had. I said Sarah Palin had a successful career and happy family. Then you brought up the KKK? Are you really this moronic?

Happy family? Really? From what I'd seen of her TLC show she had a family like everyone else's, and it wasn't always happy.

Successful career? Really? What has she done lately other than get fired off of FAUX Nooze? Matter of fact, she DID have a successful career until she quit her office to search for a book tour and a VP seat (which she also failed at, as well as lost McCain the presidency).

Sarah Palin is a fringe type who spews her crazy hot hatred at anything she disagrees with, and the reason I compared her to a KKK member is because they do the same thing.

Happy family? Really? From what I'd seen of her TLC show she had a family like everyone else's, and it wasn't always happy.

Successful career? Really? What has she done lately other than get fired off of FAUX Nooze? Matter of fact, she DID have a successful career until she quit her office to search for a book tour and a VP seat (which she also failed at, as well as lost McCain the presidency).

Sarah Palin is a fringe type who spews her crazy hot hatred at anything she disagrees with, and the reason I compared her to a KKK member is because they do the same thing.

I have no reason to believe that she has an unhappy family. It's not like her husband got a hummer from an intern.
What has she done other than getting fired off of Faux nooze? What about being hired again by fox news? You really didn't know this?
Let's get real for a second. You compared Sarah Palin to the KKK because everybody you politically disagree with is a person you compare to the KKK.
Seriously, this is just getting sad.

I have no reason to believe that she has an unhappy family. It's not like her husband got a hummer from an intern.
What has she done other than getting fired off of Faux nooze? What about being hired again by fox news? You really didn't know this?
Let's get real for a second. You compared Sarah Palin to the KKK because everybody you politically disagree with is a person you compare to the KKK.

Actually, I compared Palin to the KKK because she holds such extreme views.

But..................that's kinda like you right wingnuts comparing Obama to Stalin, Hitler and Mao, eh?

Actually, I compared Palin to the KKK because she holds such extreme views.

But..................that's kinda like you right wingnuts comparing Obama to Stalin, Hitler and Mao, eh?

Uhmmm... sure...

We are going that rout.

- We have the death Penalty.
- We have abortion.
- We have the NDAA.
- We have Death panels.

"Going"?

We HAVE had the death penalty and abortion forever.

We HAVE had death panels since insurance companies came into existence.

And what does the National Defense Authorization Act have to do with anything?

Just because the government does not tell you who or how many they secretly snatch up & kill under their NDAA powers does not mean it is not happening.

Crime rates & birth rates have gone down over the last 20+ years, but missing persons increased 600%!

Reports of missing persons have increased sixfold in the past 25 years, from roughly 150,000 in 1980 to about 900,000 this year.

Last edited:
We are going that rout.

- We have the death Penalty.
- We have abortion.
- We have the NDAA.
- We have Death panels.

What mean "going".

We've been on that "rout" since the beginning. From the Indian Genocide, to slavery, to the genocides in Central/South America, The Philippines, Korea and Vietnam (Well Southeast Asia), America's got a really high body count.

Iraq was no joke either.

You folks just turn a blind eye to all of that..and yammer on about the "crimes" of others and "American Exceptionalism".

New Topics

Forum List

Back