"Comeback McCain" Recycles 2004 Convention Speech for Bush

"Comeback McCain" Recycles 2004 Convention Speech for Bush | Crooks and Liars

Personally, the last person I'd be recycling any sort of speech from is Bush but I guess McCain thinks he's a great man and had some great speeches. :eusa_whistle:

The daily show made fun of mccain today because apparently he was going to launch a new stump speech. His campaign announced this to the media for headlines. Anyways, it was his convention speech word for word. He's got no game.

So will bush suspend the election? October surprise?

The daily show made fun of mccain today because apparently he was going to launch a new stump speech. His campaign announced this to the media for headlines. Anyways, it was his convention speech word for word. He's got no game.

So will bush suspend the election? October surprise?

That's what I been saying the "October Surprise will be."

Martial Law and King George the IV.

Crooks and Liars dot com?

I can't imagine what you'd be going through if your boy was behind in the polls.

And, Bobo, your boy does the same thing as far as parroting his stump speech in interviews.

I can't imagine what you'd be going through if your boy was behind in the polls.

And, Bobo, your boy does the same thing as far as parroting his stump speech in interviews.

Sure you can. Your going through it right now.

Sucks doesn't it?

:badgrin:

Sucks doesn't it?

The cover every Republican fears:

$PresidentBarackObamaTIMEcover08.jpg

But it was supposed to be something fresh.

If I didn't really really want mccain to lose, i'd feel sorry for him. I will after we bury him. Florida, virginia, ohio, michigan are all ours and we will have 60 seat majority in the senate. plus we will pick up seats in the house.

Even if the gop steals the election again, which isn't possible because the margin of error isn't close enough. Too many states he won't win.

You're going to hate it, but we'll make your life better like it was 9 yrs ago.

ps. i'm watching colbert and this author is saying everything i've been saying. iraq is a big part of our economic woes and republicans socialize losses and privatize profits. You republicans really are stupid the shit you let the gop get away with. So unamerican in my opinion. So opposite of your bullshit talk about being conservatives. Is that slang for racists.

Sucks doesn't it?

Yeah, it sucks that we're likely to have a prez that has the potential to do more damage to this country than all the Presidents in my lifetime, combined. But, I don't troll a message board for hours upon hours, day in and day out, to post every piece of garbage I can find about him either.

I’m outta here for the night, Troll on.

Yeah, it sucks that we're likely to have a prez that has the potential to do more damage to this country than all the Presidents in my lifetime, combined. But, I don't troll a message board for hours upon hours, day in and day out, to post every piece of garbage I can find about him either.

I’m outta here for the night, Troll on.

You would have to be 4 because bush doubled the debt. Spent 1 trillion. Can you even fathom that? You are a troll. You republicans are projectors. Stop projecting what you areon us. Pedophiles, murderers, bad at running the economy, weak on national security, immoral, taking our freedoms, not fiscally responsible, bad at fighting wars.

Forum List

Back