Come To The USA

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
I'd have put this in the humor section if it weren't true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE]YouTube - Ray Stevens - Come to the USA[/ame]

Loved the Message at the end "The Video and Song are dedicated to the hard-working Americans who were born in other countries and chose to "Come to the U.S.A" the right way!"

:clap2:

I posted this one on another thread the other day, but it's a really fun response from Jan Brewer, so I thought I'd post it again:

:happy-1:

[youtube]O6qEQ-KnitQ[/youtube]

AZ bills feds for illegal immigrantsby Jim Cross/KTAR (January 6th, 2010 @ 9:40am)

PHOENIX -- Saying the cost of illegal immigration has left Arizona broke, state Treasurer Dean Martin has shipped a $1 billion bill to the federal government.

Martin sent the invoice to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, who -- when she was Arizona governor -- billed the Bush Administration almost half-a-billion for the costs of jailing illegal immigrants.

"She said, basically, the system was broken back in 2004, 5, 6, 7 and 8," Martin said Wednesday. "We're hoping to remind her that this portion of the system is still broken. We need your help to fix this."

Martin added, "The state's broke. We need cash. This $1 billion would completely replenish the state's operating fund."

Martin said he thinks there's a 10-to-1 shot that the federal government will pay the bill. He said he will take legal action in an effort to get the money.

Forum List

Back