Come to my house

So what. Nobody is forcing you to comment.

She bares her soul and you tolerant folk call her a drug soaked whore.

Real nice.

Do you do programming for Rush BTW?
She freely admits she's a drug soaked whore.

She freely admits she'd like to kill people.

I seriously doubt she's going to let you into her pants.

Oh, I missed this comment.

Real nice. The cherry on the top of a great thread.

The only reason any of you are ganging up on her is because she's pro-gun and that seems to be the target De jour.

If you wonder why there is so much hate in this country we now have a perfect example.

Wow. The comments are wild. I know I wasn't as eloquent or as tactful as I should have been the other day when I started the thread, but I'm dealing with a serious case of norwalk (this flu is a nightmare). So my comments were coming fast and furious.

Thanks for jumping in.

I'm as angry and as frustrated as everyone else is about the school massacre. But when you have politicians and progressives trying to use this incident to take away gun rights, I find it appalling.

Hell's bells. Did you see that Axelrod actually sent out an email asking for donations over Sandy Hook?

Over one school massacre up here, we had the long gun registry imposed on us. Only a decade and a half later has it been abandoned.

Insane moves by politicians like Mayor David Miller in Toronto who decided that the answer to gun violence by gangs in the city was to shut lawful firing ranges on city property. Didn't stop the gang violence.

It fires me up. In this province on any given day someone will be assaulted and or killed with a knife.

In Edmonton, the idiotic Mayor there wanted to ban knives. Politicians never solve problems, They create more with their band aid/ knee jerk reactions.

Last edited:
I stopped by your house and no one was home.

TT+White+Trash.jpg

She freely admits she's a drug soaked whore.

She freely admits she'd like to kill people.

I seriously doubt she's going to let you into her pants.

Oh, I missed this comment.

Real nice. The cherry on the top of a great thread.

The only reason any of you are ganging up on her is because she's pro-gun and that seems to be the target De jour.

If you wonder why there is so much hate in this country we now have a perfect example.

Wow. The comments are wild. I know I wasn't as eloquent or as tactful as I should have been the other day when I started the thread, but I'm dealing with a serious case of norwalk (this flu is a nightmare). So my comments were coming fast and furious.

Thanks for jumping in.

I'm as angry and as frustrated as everyone else is about the school massacre. But when you have politicians and progressives trying to use this incident to take away gun rights, I find it appalling.

Hell's bells. Did you see that Axelrod actually sent out an email asking for donations over Sandy Hook?

Over one school massacre up here, we had the long gun registry imposed on us. Only a decade and a half later has it been abandoned.

Insane moves by politicians like Mayor David Miller in Toronto who decided that the answer to gun violence by gangs in the city was to shut lawful firing ranges on city property. Didn't stop the gang violence.

It fires me up. In this province on any given day someone will be assaulted and or killed with a knife.

In Edmonton, the idiotic Mayor there wanted to ban knives. Politicians never solve problems, They create more with their band aid/ knee jerk reactions.

tell us more about blowing third rate guitarists in the mens rooms of fourth rate clubs. :thup:

or was that the *flu* talking? :lmao:

I do not for the life of me understand the call for gun control when we all know it doesn't work.

The only way it works, is to empower the government by oppressing the people. Next would be private property rights, then serfdom. We, at the mercy of a corrupt Chicago machine.

I do not for the life of me understand the call for gun control when we all know it doesn't work.

The only way it works, is to empower the government by oppressing the people. Next would be private property rights, then serfdom. We, at the mercy of a corrupt Chicago machine.

The Supremes already made public domain less of a bone of contention.

Forum List

Back