Come quickly, and spend your money in Tibet

Tibet6_zps4f40896c.jpg
That's a beautiful shot ( above). People in the USA display similar flags on their homes. Perhaps they are in displaying the flags also making a political statement?

Tibetan Prayer Flags

you're very anxious to kill all of Chinese people to defend your points.

No one here has said anything even remotely like that. Such a statement is dishonest and outrageously offensive.
Bang! China ... I can't find out its original source but I know who said this. Surely if I can't express myself correctly in English, plz pardon me. After all I'm an alien. However, in a word, some one here are willing to see my country and my people - especially Han Chinese - go to hell. Someone think that China is a force for evil. Am I right?

Last edited:
That's a beautiful shot ( above). People in the USA display similar flags on their homes. Perhaps they are in displaying the flags also making a political statement?
You can google its meaning. Its name's baung yit.
If google can't tell you, then just let me say something. The flags are a kind of stuffs connected with religious. I believe that also you're able to see them in Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim and Kashmir.

Last edited:
If a man is narrow-minded, he's usually suspicious of those who hold different ideas from his.

I imagine the Dalai Lama was thinking much the same as he was forced to flee certain death at the hands of the PLA in his occupied country.
Issues with politics are beyond myself. The things I can care are some trifles in my life, such as my exams, my job I would be able to find in today's China, what I will wear tomorrow, what's for tomorrow's breakfast, and so on.

Forum List

Back