come one come all! see the son of lumpy 1

Hello everyone! nice to meet you, how you doing and all the other niceties. They call me Loafy, son of Lumpy, I'm sure some of you know him. anyhow I'm a us army veteran and am in college to be a game designer. I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I don't fit into organized religious beliefs but I believe in god. ah what else... I don't like long walks on the beach, I prefer a short walk to the shore with a smoke and a drink. hit me up, say hello, who knows maybe we'll both learn something.

Nice to meet you Loafy! You have a great Dad and we all think he's an asset to our board! Hope to discuss things with you in the future.

Hello everyone! nice to meet you, how you doing and all the other niceties. They call me Loafy, son of Lumpy, I'm sure some of you know him. anyhow I'm a us army veteran and am in college to be a game designer. I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I don't fit into organized religious beliefs but I believe in god. ah what else... I don't like long walks on the beach, I prefer a short walk to the shore with a smoke and a drink. hit me up, say hello, who knows maybe we'll both learn something.

Welcome to the fire since you don't like being in the frying pan :lol: Your dad is a great guy here treat him with more respect.

Welcome, you come from good stock.

Nice to meet you Loafy! You have a great Dad and we all think he's an asset to our board! Hope to discuss things with you in the future.

I hope we can get a chance to discuss things too, thank you, and it's nice to meet you.

Are you a creep?

no. next question.

Welcome to the fire since you don't like being in the frying pan :lol: Your dad is a great guy here treat him with more respect.

I like both the fire and the frying pan... both have their own kind of charm. he is a great guy, you say more respect though... you think I don't respect him enough? other people think I respect him so much that they think I am fake lol

Welcome, you come from good stock.

Thank you, I'm sure proud of my heritage. It's great to be here and getting to meet you all.

Good list! Don't forget an aftermarket CPU cooler, though.

good point, totally forgot to order that, though I know nothing about good after market fans. any suggestions?

5L65Nc5J63E33M43L1c4qe67cc8b75e151442.jpg

Gonna need a bigger power supply, too.

Welcome to the board, loafy. Thank you for your service. :salute:

Your dad is good people. :thup:

Forum List

Back