come one come all! see the son of lumpy 1

Good list! Don't forget an aftermarket CPU cooler, though.

good point, totally forgot to order that, though I know nothing about good after market fans. any suggestions?

5L65Nc5J63E33M43L1c4qe67cc8b75e151442.jpg

Good list! Don't forget an aftermarket CPU cooler, though.

good point, totally forgot to order that, though I know nothing about good after market fans. any suggestions?

I personally run a Cooler Master Hyper 212+ on my 3770k. It's been the Gold Standard for overclockers for years.

Cooler Master recently released its successor, the Hyper 212 Evo. It's nice and quiet and very affordable. That's what I would buy if I was in the market for one.

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/AM3+

Hello everyone! nice to meet you, how you doing and all the other niceties. They call me Loafy, son of Lumpy, I'm sure some of you know him. anyhow I'm a us army veteran and am in college to be a game designer. I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I don't fit into organized religious beliefs but I believe in god. ah what else... I don't like long walks on the beach, I prefer a short walk to the shore with a smoke and a drink. hit me up, say hello, who knows maybe we'll both learn something.

Hello Loafy, :D

I am probably your dad's biggest fan. He is fun, smart, civil and nice. A gentleman who speaks highly of your mother. All wonderful traits I am sure you inherited. :eusa_pray:

Thank you so much for your service to our country. I am proud of you and all veterans. I am happy you are home and wish you the best of luck with your goals in college and the rest of your life. You sound like a sweetie to me.

064.gif

I met your sis earlier today, loafy. Pleased to meet you as well. Any kid of lumpy must be.... slightly scarred by the experience. :D

haha you met my sister huh? I think she might be funnier than Lumpy and myself combined. being the son of lumpy, I don't think scarred is the right term... maybe tested. The guys funny and quick witted, its tough for a kid to get in a word edgewise. hell, the few times I did have a good line he immediately had something better.

Hello everyone! nice to meet you, how you doing and all the other niceties. They call me Loafy, son of Lumpy, I'm sure some of you know him. anyhow I'm a us army veteran and am in college to be a game designer. I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I don't fit into organized religious beliefs but I believe in god. ah what else... I don't like long walks on the beach, I prefer a short walk to the shore with a smoke and a drink. hit me up, say hello, who knows maybe we'll both learn something.

Hello Loafy, :D

I am probably your dad's biggest fan. He is fun, smart, civil and nice. A gentleman who speaks highly of your mother. All wonderful traits I am sure you inherited. :eusa_pray:

Thank you so much for your service to our country. I am proud of you and all veterans. I am happy you are home and wish you the best of luck with your goals in college and the rest of your life. You sound like a sweetie to me.

064.gif

I'm happy to meet you AquaAthena, my dad is luck to have you as his biggest fan. I certainly agree he is a great guy, I definitely hope to be even half the man. I think of myself as a pretty nice guy, though I tend to tick a few people off, since I stick up for the under dog. Thank you for the kind wishes, you sound like a sweet heart yourself.

I met your sis earlier today, loafy. Pleased to meet you as well. Any kid of lumpy must be.... slightly scarred by the experience. :D

haha you met my sister huh? I think she might be funnier than Lumpy and myself combined. being the son of lumpy, I don't think scarred is the right term... maybe tested. The guys funny and quick witted, its tough for a kid to get in a word edgewise. hell, the few times I did have a good line he immediately had something better.

He is like that. I'm glad you're here. Your dad is well thought of here We can use more like him.

He is like that. I'm glad you're here. Your dad is well thought of here We can use more like him.

ah you guys will get sick of me, I'm kinda like lumpy "light". all the reading and jokes, half as funny.

Forum List

Back