come one come all! see the son of lumpy 1

spc.loafy

Feb 27, 2012
in a house next to another house
Hello everyone! nice to meet you, how you doing and all the other niceties. They call me Loafy, son of Lumpy, I'm sure some of you know him. anyhow I'm a us army veteran and am in college to be a game designer. I'm an independent when it comes to politics and I don't fit into organized religious beliefs but I believe in god. ah what else... I don't like long walks on the beach, I prefer a short walk to the shore with a smoke and a drink. hit me up, say hello, who knows maybe we'll both learn something.

Hi. New here myself so I don't know the family history, but it's nice to meet you just the same. :)

Its alright not to know the family history, but your meeting the less funny one of the two haha. I'm a Lumpy in training you might say. Ether way Its great to meet you, I hear this message board is where its at right now.

and a prouder father... there couldn't be...:thup:

I hear you ordered all your computer parts, ready for the build...?

and a prouder father... there couldn't be...:thup:

I hear you ordered all your computer parts, ready for the build...?

nor a prouder son. as far as the compy, the parts should get here tomorrow sometime. I'm camping out on the couch tonight so I can be right at the door when the stuff gets here. I'm exited as all hell. you should check out the parts, I sent the link to "Daffy" lol

Well, spaghetti night and you're not here, catch You later my Son, my Son..

Forum List

Back