Come on Republicans, would you let your Daughter marry this guy?

jschuck12001

Sep 5, 2008
Florida
myspace-levi-johnston-i-dont-want-kids-photos

and the words from his mouth.

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, “I’m a f….in’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s… and just f…in’ chillin’, I guess. Ya f… with me I’ll kick ass.” He also claims to be “in a relationship” but states, “I don’t want kids.”

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, “I’m a f….in’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s… and just f…in’ chillin’, I guess. Ya f… with me I’ll kick ass.” He also claims to be “in a relationship” but states, “I don’t want kids.”

It's not their choice.

your kids must be thrilled. Do you wear a cape?

No no no no, they are young now but believe me I have watched 2 of my friends have kids at the same age and both marriages broke down and the kids live in a single parent household. I will discuss birth control with them because I am smart enough to know that abstinence is ridiculous and human sexuality is natural so I would rather buy them condoms then diapers. I'm not saying she is a terrible mother I am just saying if she wasnt so focused on her job as Governor I guarantee you that child would not have become pregnant. Her mom is so busy that the kids probably do whatever they want during the day. I have seen this same situation with my own eyes. Parenting is very tough and I was raised by a single, professional mother and none of us had kids before we were 22 years old. Mom knew her job was important but not as much as us. This is a valid talking point that I GUARANTEE would be discussed if one of Baracks daughters was pregnant. Could you imagine what people would say if they had a letter from a young black boy that impregnated Obama's daughter that read like this one. The election would be OVER.

Last edited:

He sounds self centered and like he has a lot of growing up to do. Any girl marrying someone with this attitude will be raising 2 kids.

No no no no, they are young now but believe me I have watched 2 of my friends have kids at the same age and both marriages broke down and the kids live in a single parent household. I will discuss birth control with them because I am smart enough to know that abstinence is ridiculous and human sexuality is natural so I would rather buy them condoms then diapers. Thats just me though.

sounds reasonable to me. You should keep in mind that by the time kid is 17, you've pretty much done all the parenting you're going to do, for better or worse. Good luck with your kids, it's the most important job any of us will ever have.

you sure about the cape? They're very flattering

I'm not saying she is a terrible mother I am just saying if she wasnt so focused on her job as Governor I guarantee you that child would not have become pregnant. .
I'm sorry, I responded before you edited. Your statement above may be the most ridiculous I've encountered in awhile. You sure you want to stand by it and by extension the proposition that only the daughters of working mothers get pregnant in their teens?

sounds reasonable to me. You should keep in mind that by the time kid is 17, you've pretty much done all the parenting you're going to do, for better or worse. Good luck with your kids, it's the most important job any of us will ever have.

you sure about the cape? They're very flattering

Well I have a long way to go and a lot to learn myself, my kids are 4 and 6 years old and I'm sure I will make plenty of mistakes as I have before but all I can do is educate them and teach them to use good judgement.

I'm sorry, I responded before you edited. Your statement above may be the most ridiculous I've encountered in awhile. You sure you want to stand by it and by extension the proposition that only the daughters of working mothers get pregnant in their teens?

Where did I say that, I never said that and It would be exactly the same if it were a single man raising a kid it just happens that usually the woman is always picking up the slack. I think I stated that I am from a single parent household and none of us 3 kids had kids before we were 22 years old. This is not an attack on women or single mothers as my mother is my role model because I have no idea how she raised 3 kids by herself.

Where did I say that, I never said that and It would be exactly the same if it were a single man raising a kid it just happens that usually the woman is always picking up the slack. I think I stated that I am from a single parent household and none of us 3 kids had kids before we were 22 years old. This is not an attack on women or single mothers as my mother is my role model because I have no idea how she raised 3 kids by herself.

you said it right here_ Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
I'm not saying she is a terrible mother I am just saying if she wasnt so focused on her job as Governor I guarantee you that child would not have become pregnant. .

essentially you said if her mother's not working, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant or am I somehow misinterpreting you? The logical extension of that is that if any mom isn't working her daughters won't get pregnant.

exactly
and then hope like hell that they use it

:eusa_clap:

My "babies" are 44 and 40 years old, both educated, professional, contirbuting members of society, and nice people.

I'll never know if it's because I was a great mom or I just got lucky... though I tend to think the latter is far more likely.

Raising kids is a real crap shoot. You toss the dice and hope you get a natural 7.

He's an 18 year old kid. I'm not going to hold that against him, nor do I think we should care who young Ms. Palen marries. It's tough enough being a 17 year old kid with a baby without having a bunch of media attention. Fortunately for her, she's going to have a lot more support and financial help than most 17 year olds in the same position.

My problem is Sarah Palen's extremist ideology on families, pregnancy and sex ed. She promotes abstinence only education, and cut funding for shelters and job training programs for pregnant teen girls.

Fuck that.

you said it right here_ Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post

essentially you said if her mother's not working, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant or am I somehow misinterpreting you? The logical extension of that is that if any mom isn't working her daughters won't get pregnant.

Well, I guess I understand your point. I also stand by mine. There is no doubt that a single working mom is THE TOUGHEST JOB IN THE WORLD, and I will be the first to tell you I dont think I could do it alone as a male. But if we are talking about Governor Palen, this isnt even a single parent household.

You're over the minimum number of posts to enable you to post links. Please do so or the quotes will have to be deleted.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back