Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

stephanie as 11 thousand posts in 7 years, and boopadoop has a thousand in one month,, why don't you tell us who has a straight face?

For you the issue isn’t post count or content but ideology.

So Boop can think fast on her feet and type at 85 wpm. Was there a point to her whinge?

we don't have a clue as to what a "whinge" is moron. dew esplain yerself:eusa_whistle:

That's what nasty pigs do.

and yet you two are posting in it.

yes, but I'm not the nasty pig who mentioned Men getting "behind" Sarah Palin now am I? No! That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat.

Actually, the nasty pig was Sarah Palin when she used the term "blood libel" as well as putting crosshairs on Democratic districts (of which Giffords was one).

As far as the bat shit crazy attention seeking whore? That would also be Palin. I mean for fuck's sake, she drove THROUGH A FUCKING TORNADO to make it to Romney's announcement.

She's got nothing of substance, and she's like the once popular girl who has been replaced (by Bachmann), and is desperately trying to get back into the limelight she once had.

But then again Shallow Skeeve, I wouldn't expect someone who has less than 2 synapses to rub together and thinks Twitter is a viable way of expression to understand that.

So Boop can think fast on her feet and type at 85 wpm. Was there a point to her whinge?

we don't have a clue as to what a "whinge" is moron. dew esplain yerself:eusa_whistle:

The dictionary is wonderful:

Whinge - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Actually, the dictionary is an evil book only used by liberals and atheists.

Right wingers tend to be dittoheads and let Rush Limp Idiot and FAUX Nooze define words and terms for them as they refuse to think for themselves.

Right wingers tend to be dittoheads and let Rush Limp Idiot and FAUX Nooze define words and terms for them as they refuse to think for themselves.

I'm a right winger, and I use the dictionary and knew the definition of the word (and even how to pronounce it) without even having to look it up.

OMG that's hysterical....except not so much when I stop laughing and realize righties really think that....then I get scared.

yes, but I'm not the nasty pig who mentioned Men getting "behind" Sarah Palin now am I? No! That nasty pig would be a bat shit crazy attention seeking whore dimocwat.

Actually, the nasty pig was Sarah Palin when she used the term "blood libel" as well as putting crosshairs on Democratic districts (of which Giffords was one).

As far as the bat shit crazy attention seeking whore? That would also be Palin. I mean for fuck's sake, she drove THROUGH A FUCKING TORNADO to make it to Romney's announcement.

She's got nothing of substance, and she's like the once popular girl who has been replaced (by Bachmann), and is desperately trying to get back into the limelight she once had.

But then again Shallow Skeeve, I wouldn't expect someone who has less than 2 synapses to rub together and thinks Twitter is a viable way of expression to understand that.

No that would be booopooop

Palin plays the jilted sorority sister who was not invited to the dance

So she shows up trying to spoil things for the others

What an attention whore

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."
She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

It is people like you that keep her in the news. If people just did not care if she was running or not she wouldn't be in the news at all, because she is not running, and she is not going to run.

Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."
She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

It is people like you that keep her in the news. If people just did not care if she was running or not she wouldn't be in the news at all, because she is not running, and she is not going to run.

........ nope. Not following that logic. I'm pretty sure it's her rabid followers, the ones who change Wiki so Paul Revere rang bells and fired muskets, that keep her front and center. Me starting threads on a message board that doesn't even land on the top 50 of its kind isn't going to do diddly.

They have nothing to do but bitch and moan. I can't imagine what fun it is to live with them. I mean - I guess I COULD imagine, but then I'd need brain bleach and therapy. /shudder

hahaha, speaking of bitching and moaning, you post thread after thread about some petty shit then turn around and get OUTRAGED over it. It's pretty damn funny to watch. You post nothing of value. You are a WORTHLESS TROLL. It's too bad they let you get away with it, you bring this board down to a new level of stupid.

Of course she's a troll. Just check Congress Forum and you'll see at least one third of threads opened by BDBoop, with all the same shit and rhetoric. USMB administration should maybe revise their rules, cause I'm tired of people like this. And I think it's not just me...

Forum List

Back