Come on now, Sarah. Seriously?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Apparently, she's under the impression everybody is just waiting for somebody to sell them a bridge.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

She had NO IDEA this weekend was any big deal.

Or the one when Romney announced, either.

So there.

USArmyRetired is going to get REALLY mad at you because you stole his Sarah Palin thunder.

He may even cry.

Oh, and of course EVERY Sarah thread needs this:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

The woman is such a loon. She is only out to enhance her Brand. Will she run? I hope so...but really

WHO CARES!

But if she saids she is running, then maybe that will give her a chance to Quit. I mean, that seems to be her strong suit.

Palin said she's simply resuming her One Nation bus tour — and that she didn't think she was stealing any candidate's thunder. She's seriously considering entering the race, she said, and she thinks her followers deserve an answer soon.

"This is what I've told Todd over and over: I don't want to be seen as or perceived as stringing people along, asking supporters, 'Oh, don't jump in there on someone else's bandwagon.' That's not fair to them after another month or two goes by. They need to know who it is that they can jump behind."

The snag here is as an officially announced candidate she won’t be able to hide from the press and play-pretend on Fox Entertainment.

She’ll have to actually answer questions and be subject to the ‘evil left-biased liberal media.’

Wonder if she’s found that Supreme Court case she disagrees with yet; it must be hard to decide, given there are so many.

• Banned
The woman is such a loon. She is only out to enhance her Brand. Will she run? I hope so...but really

WHO CARES!

But if she saids she is running, then maybe that will give her a chance to Quit. I mean, that seems to be her strong suit.

Just a day or so ago, she said she hadn't announced because she was afraid of what the press would do to her family. Oh, silly Sarah. They'll just point out realities. And it won't matter, because your sheeple love you, regardless.

Go for it!

• Banned

The snag here is as an officially announced candidate she won’t be able to hide from the press and play-pretend on Fox Entertainment.

She’ll have to actually answer questions and be subject to the ‘evil left-biased liberal media.’

Wonder if she’s found that Supreme Court case she disagrees with yet; it must be hard to decide, given there are so many.

She's probably been studying for the past couple of years. Memorizing magazine names, etc.

well it's a good little thread for you lefties to circle jerkoff all over, so we will leave you be..As we see from the loving atta boys already given out, the SEX must be good.

:suck::suck:

You don't think Sarah Palin is attractive? There's a good reason why most of her followers are men who wanted to make her the VPILF.

palin_vpilf_tshirt.gif

1303172911205.jpg

sexy-sarah-palin.jpg

She's probably been studying for the past couple of years. Memorizing magazine names, etc.

cut sara some slack. she reads all of 'em. so it is not easy to keep track of the all the names.

WHO CARES!

Just a day or so ago, she said she hadn't announced because she was afraid of what the press would do to her family. Oh, silly Sarah. They'll just point out realities. And it won't matter, because your sheeple love you, regardless.

Go for it!

Which 'realities'?

Lord knows, I am no fan of Palin, but.... given some of the 'reality' I've seen spread about her... I can see what she's saying.

Note for future reference: Left wing bullshit is not 'reality'. You might want to write that down somewhere.

well it's a good little thread for you lefties to circle jerkoff all over, so we will leave you be..As we see from the loving atta boys already given out, the SEX must be good.

:suck::suck:

What do you call a female circle jerk?

Forum List

Back