Come on Irish!

It was closer than I thought it would be. But the Irish, once again, fall to a better team.
LMAO! Right...UGA had to have the refs with their blinders on help them win. "Missed" a BLATANT offensive pass interference that GAVE UGA the win..they should have lost 17-16 but that's to be expected from teams in the SEC and ACC with their creampuff schedules..

I am sorry fellas but Notre Dame blew that game.
Not hardly. The refs helped UGA win by letting an offensive pass interference noncall decide the game.
I am not a fan of both teams. The game was drawn out with countless penalties. And the Irish had quite a few that derailed drives. I get the referee issues though. Football is a simple game that has been made complicated.

It was closer than I thought it would be. But the Irish, once again, fall to a better team.
LMAO! Right...UGA had to have the refs with their blinders on help them win. "Missed" a BLATANT offensive pass interference that GAVE UGA the win..they should have lost 17-16 but that's to be expected from teams in the SEC and ACC with their creampuff schedules..

You should thank the Bulldogs. If not for this loss ND would be closer to bring in the playoffs. This saved you the humiliation the Irish suffer (in recent years) in playoff or BCS championship games.

You should thank the Bulldogs. If not for this loss ND would be closer to bring in the playoffs. This saved you the humiliation the Irish suffer (in recent years) in playoff or BCS championship games.
We lost last year and still made the playoffs. Teams like Clemson,Alabama,UGA shouldn't make the playoffs with their PATHETIC cream puff schedules. I mean Clemson really has played Charlotte! UGA has played Arkansas State and Murray State...its pathetic. Notre Dame has to play a resurgent USC,Michigan,Navy who is tough as hell every year

We lost last year and still made the playoffs. Teams like Clemson,Alabama,UGA shouldn't make the playoffs with their PATHETIC cream puff schedules. I mean Clemson really has played Charlotte! UGA has played Arkansas State and Murray State...its pathetic. Notre Dame has to play a resurgent USC,Michigan,Navy who is tough as hell every year

Yeah, you play USC & Michigan every year. Bama plays LSU, Auburn, MS State, and Ole Miss every year.

Yes, we have some cupcakes on our schedule. But then, Louisville, New Mexico, and Bowling Green aren't exactly powerhouse teams, now are they?

Boston College and Navy both have had good years and bad. Some times Navy is tough as hell. But going 3-10 last year certainly didn't look "tough as hell".

In the 2015-2017 seasons, ND played 13 raked teams and went 5-8 against them.
In the 2015-2017 seasons, Alabama played 25 ranked teams and went 22-3 against them. So spare me the whining about Bama playing the weaker schedule.
Plus, Bama adds another tough game at the end of the season by playing in the SEC Championship Game. ND has that weekend off.

In the 2012 season, the SEC Championship was actually the national championship. Had Georgia won, they would have humiliated ND like Bama did.

The only offensive pass interference I saw was Claypool using his elbows to push the defender when he caught the last TD pass.

Forum List

Back