Come on, cons. You loved to talk about snow in Boston...now please talk about heat in Iran please

In related news, NYC survived the predicted flood.
The North Pole still has ice, and lots of it.
No major waves of cat5 hurricanes
and fracking does not cause earthquakes that can be felt.
Can you tell me which scientist predicted that NYC would not survive a flood by now?
Or are you making shit up?

talk to yourself about it. the only cons I know are those in that nasty progressive/democrat party and the people who votes for them

In related news, NYC survived the predicted flood.
The North Pole still has ice, and lots of it.
No major waves of cat5 hurricanes
and fracking does not cause earthquakes that can be felt.
Can you tell me which scientist predicted that NYC would not survive a flood by now?
Or are you making shit up?
Climate change report makes doomsday predictions for NYC - NY Daily News

A report by the New York City Panel on Climate Change predicts that average temperatures could jump nearly 9 degrees, rainfall could increase 13% and sea levels would increase by over two feet, meaning the daily high tides in places like Queens would cause daily flooding.

Do you really think the temperature is 164 degrees? It's not. It's no hotter than it ever has been. By adding other factors, the heat index is raised to 164 degrees. The heat index is whatever the "experts" say it is.

Do you really think the temperature is 164 degrees? It's not. It's no hotter than it ever has been. By adding other factors, the heat index is raised to 164 degrees. The heat index is whatever the "experts" say it is.
When your people was talking about the cold in the Northeast, it wasn't a record either. Hypocrites.
Every time you use the "it's not a record" meme, I'll remind you.

What would you like to discuss? You are not being a hypocrite and trying to use weather are you?

Any way hot but not quite record hot.

Apocalpytic Iran Heat Wave Nearly Breaks World Record
Was the cold in Boston a record? Remember, you just implied that said if it's not a record it's not worth talking about.
You
I didn't say a word about Boston.
So you admit that cons touting Boston temperatures were being idiots?

Forum List

Back