Come on America, whatever happened to your true grit?

Fat, dumb, and lazy people don't have grit, hence America. Sitting on their fat asses dreaming of a TV show or winning the lottery, and all the while patting themselves on the back for being "exceptional".

Fat, dumb, and lazy people don't have grit, hence America. Sitting on their fat asses dreaming of a TV show or winning the lottery, and all the while patting themselves on the back for being "exceptional".
That's what Jonathon Gruber said.
And he's correct, but look at the shit that came down on him when he told the truth, something Americans reject like a pork chop at a Jew picnic.

And he's correct, but look at the shit that came down on him when he told the truth.
He said he didn't mean it. But he's not finished telling the truth and/or backpedaling yet.

And he's correct, but look at the shit that came down on him when he told the truth.
He said he didn't mean it. But he's not finished telling the truth and/or backpedaling yet.
His career is on the line. I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Pat Robertson kneel down and pray together. You can't tell the truth here, Americans will burn you at the stake for doing so.

His career is on the line. I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Pat Robertson kneel down and pray together. You can't tell the truth here, Americans will burn you at the stake for doing so.
Looks like it's not only fat, dumb, and lazy Americans who don't have true grit, eh?

Looks like it's not only fat, dumb, and lazy Americans who don't have true grit, eh?
I agree, but saying Americans are as dumb as dog shit doesn't pay the bills, yet. I wish that it did, I'd be in even better shape.

I agree, but saying Americans are as dumb as dog shit doesn't pay the bills, yet. I wish that it did, I be in even better shape.
I think he's made enough money to pay all of our bills. But back to true grit....

I agree, but saying Americans are as dumb as dog shit doesn't pay the bills, yet. I wish that it did, I be in even better shape.
I think he's made enough money to pay all of our bills. But back to true grit....
Let's hope so because he sure shot himself in the foot on that one.

No true grit

No true grit
Yep, typical American. He should have called the Dixie Chicks, who would have told him to tell America to go fuck itself.

No true grit
Yep, typical American. He should have called the Dixie Chicks, who would have told him to tell America to go fuck itself.
You American?

No true grit
You American?
Yep, unlike nearly all who call themselves that.

No true grit
You American?
They are all fools, but not you. :)

No true grit
You American?
They are all fools, but not you. :)
Hey, you got something right for once. Good on you.

No true grit
You American?
Yep...

No, you most certainly are not. You lack the ability to even understand what it means to be an American, dimwit.

No true grit
You American?
Yep...
No, you most certainly are not. You lack the ability to even understand what it means to be an American, dimwit.
Poor shitboy, go play with your poop. What it means to be an American is not what you think, not in the slightest.

What it means to be an American is not what you think......
You clearly lack the equipment, inclination, and character to have the first idea what it means to be an American, you pretentious clown.
Personal attacks does not a debate make shitboy, and the Founders weren't sitting around singing Jesus Loves Me as you believe, they weren't even supposed to write the Constitution. Start there.

Forum List

Back