CDZ Come let us reason together

Personally I think there was a lot of cheating by the left this last election.

Not fake ballots..they rigged the machines. (computers)

Computers are very easy to rig. A human can make them do anything they want that a computer can do.
What makes you think they cheated? Because they won?
---------------------------------- i simply look at the outfit 'snipes' that is running thing in Florida , Broward county plus i know YOU dems OldLady .
I'm not sure we're on topic here, are we? Where is the OP to shepherd this thing?
I was interested in "come let us reason together"
What say you?

IDGAF. :dunno:
I take the conversation the way it turns.
You don't have to cuss at me. I wasn't even talking to you.

OoOOooo.. lemme control mahself right now.

This gets filed away, though. You haven't seen the half of what I has for you. :FIREdevil:

If I make it to Friday, I'll release a couple samples then and there. ;)

Last edited:
What makes you think they cheated? Because they won?
---------------------------------- i simply look at the outfit 'snipes' that is running thing in Florida , Broward county plus i know YOU dems OldLady .
I'm not sure we're on topic here, are we? Where is the OP to shepherd this thing?
What say you?

This gets filed away, though. You haven't seen the half of what I has for you. :FIREdevil:

Why?

What say you?

Why?

cuz :coffee:

I think most are tired of all the bickering and really want America to come together...whilst not possible due to the diversity that has been forced on us there still is a possibility we could learn to work together to some extent for the betterment of all classes and races.

Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth.

And if the folks in Washington really strive to work together, to listen to each and reason together in a logical manner much good could be done.

All the emotional junk needs to be ejected, work within the system...we are a nation of laws. Above all...the political violence must end and should be dealt with quickly.

'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins were as crimson, they shall be made white as snow: though they were red like scarlet, they shall be as wool,'

19 If ye consent and obey, ye shall eat the good things of the land.

20 But if ye refuse and be rebellious, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.'

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 1 - 1599 Geneva Bible

I think what people lack is perspective. Most of us argue to the death about percentages.

We could use less name calling also. I blame talk radio.
----------------------------------------- 'talk radio' is fine , without talk radio and good old El Rushbo 'real' Americans wouldn't get the Honest news and if you'll notice i rarely call names or swear Toronado .

I think most are tired of all the bickering and really want America to come together...whilst not possible due to the diversity that has been forced on us there still is a possibility we could learn to work together to some extent for the betterment of all classes and races.

Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth.

And if the folks in Washington really strive to work together, to listen to each and reason together in a logical manner much good could be done.

All the emotional junk needs to be ejected, work within the system...we are a nation of laws. Above all...the political violence must end and should be dealt with quickly.

'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins were as crimson, they shall be made white as snow: though they were red like scarlet, they shall be as wool,'

20 But if ye refuse and be rebellious, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.'

I look at it this way.

The fact that Americans are bickering over such meaningless stuff means that we really don't have anything wrong happening.

How bad would it have to be for Americans to unite to solve a problem?
/——/ Because enough don’t want it solved so they have a campaign issue.

I look at it this way.

The fact that Americans are bickering over such meaningless stuff means that we really don't have anything wrong happening.

we really don't have anything that is so dire that it needs to be solved

I look at it this way.

/---/ Thank Goodness Goreball Warming and Gun Control are no longer issues that need to be dealt with.

I look at it this way.

/---/ Thank Goodness Goreball Warming and Gun Control are no longer issues that need to be dealt with.

no one cares about global warming and gun control is a nonissue.

we don't have a gun problem we have problems with our inner city shit holes that breed violence and murder to such a degree they skew the murder rate for the entire country and no one cares about that because it's mostly young minorities killing other young minorities

I disagree that all people want:

"Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth..."

There are enough people that want power over others and to feed off of the labor of others to put our system at risk. It's big mistake to project one's own values on others, especially opponents.

[QUOTE="oldsoul, post: 21184058, member: 55903"

Next time you, or anyone else, is tempted to argue a point, first ask yourself, 'will the outcome of this "debate" matter in 10 years?' If the answer is anything less than a resounding 'yes', then take a pass, as it likely doesn't matter all that much anyway.[/QUOTE]

Every voice matters and, one really doesn't know how many are impacted. Sometimes, even a seemingly minor point can have a larger impact. I, for one, choose not to shut up and 'take a pass.'

th

If we're to reason together don't we need to all be using the same book?

*****SMILE*****

:)

[QUOTE="oldsoul, post: 21184058, member: 55903"

Next time you, or anyone else, is tempted to argue a point, first ask yourself, 'will the outcome of this "debate" matter in 10 years?' If the answer is anything less than a resounding 'yes', then take a pass, as it likely doesn't matter all that much anyway.

Every voice matters and, one really doesn't know how many are impacted. Sometimes, even a seemingly minor point can have a larger impact. I, for one, choose not to shut up and 'take a pass.'[/QUOTE]
That is your choice. It is my experience that for one to "take a stand" on every single issue, one would have no time left for anything else. Therefore, one must choose one's battles. So, by what standard do you choose your battles? Do you simply choose to do battle on everything? I would find that to be an intolerable existence.

th

If we're to reason together don't we need to all be using the same book?

*****SMILE*****

:)

It would help, it would also help if we all used the same definitions for words/phrases too. But, alas, we are a large and diverse group, so that would be...difficult to say the least. I believe the most important part is to stay calm, refrain from over-generalising, and give people the benefit of the doubt where possible. Without these three things, civil, productive discussion is...impossible. One cannot reason with a fanatic. Similarly, no one will ever convince me that Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Tom Brady, course I'm a bit biased as a Vikings fan(atic).:SMILEW~130:

I think what people lack is perspective. Most of us argue to the death about percentages.

We could use less name calling also. I blame talk radio.

Talk radio is one of the few places where you can get some truth....you certainly will not get much from the alphabet media and very little even from fox.

The real culprits are hollywood and their obscene actors (robert diniro is not the only one) the Television industry, and academia all involved in a vast propaganda effort to turn America into some sort of marxist state. Oh, its just so cool to be a marxist...and if you do not want to get blacklisted in hollywood you dare not mention any conservative views.

Forum List

Back