CDZ Come let us reason together

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I think most are tired of all the bickering and really want America to come together...whilst not possible due to the diversity that has been forced on us there still is a possibility we could learn to work together to some extent for the betterment of all classes and races.

Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth.

And if the folks in Washington really strive to work together, to listen to each and reason together in a logical manner much good could be done.

All the emotional junk needs to be ejected, work within the system...we are a nation of laws. Above all...the political violence must end and should be dealt with quickly.

'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins were as crimson, they shall be made white as snow: though they were red like scarlet, they shall be as wool,'

19 If ye consent and obey, ye shall eat the good things of the land.

20 But if ye refuse and be rebellious, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.'

Bible Gateway passage: Isaiah 1 - 1599 Geneva Bible

Last edited:
There is no common ground between Americans and Democrats. Their governing philosophies and the basis thereof are diametrically opposed. There is no compromise possible with the Democrats that does not further the destruction of the Republic.

It's no longer a question of bipartisanship. It's a matter of will we remain a constitutional republic, or will the Democrats be permitted to "fundamentally change the United States of America"?

Reason has failed. No one of sound mind wants what is likely inevitable.

I think most are tired of all the bickering and really want America to come together...whilst not possible due to the diversity that has been forced on us there still is a possibility we could learn to work together to some extent for the betterment of all classes and races.

Despite all our differences the people still have much in common...they want their kids to have a better life than they had, they want good paying jobs, a fair judicial system, good health care and so on and so forth.

And if the folks in Washington really strive to work together, to listen to each and reason together in a logical manner much good could be done.

All the emotional junk needs to be ejected, work within the system...we are a nation of laws. Above all...the political violence must end and should be dealt with quickly.

'Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins were as crimson, they shall be made white as snow: though they were red like scarlet, they shall be as wool,'

20 But if ye refuse and be rebellious, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.'

We are a nation brimming with unjust and immoral laws.

What does your Bible say, as it relates to following the laws of God vs. those of mere men?

Oddball's a boss. You have some good posts, man.

Indeed what is Legal is very, very seldom Lawful.

I think what people lack is perspective. Most of us argue to the death about percentages.

We could use less name calling also. I blame talk radio.

Oh dear, trying to reason with Deplorables and Token Negroes?

Good luck son!

Then again, Hillary did say that the Dims could be civil ONLY if they won the House, which they did.

See, throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old does work.

Who knew?

I think what people lack is perspective. Most of us argue to the death about percentages.

We could use less name calling also. I blame talk radio.
Talk radio has a share of the blame, true. So does tv, and print media. However, the largest share of the blame I place at the feet of "the masses". We, as a whole, have bought into this garbage hook line and sinker. It's human nature to become "tribal" and demonize your perceived opponent(s) though, so I'm not too hard on us. We just need to recognize the error, and course correct. I think this is starting to happen even now.

Oh dear, trying to reason with Deplorables and Token Negroes?

Good luck son!

Then again, Hillary did say that the Dims could be civil ONLY if they won the House, which they did.

See, throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old does work.

Who knew?
This does not help.

There is no common ground between Americans and Democrats. Their governing philosophies and the basis thereof are diametrically opposed. There is no compromise possible with the Democrats that does not further the destruction of the Republic.

It's no longer a question of bipartisanship. It's a matter of will we remain a constitutional republic, or will the Democrats be permitted to "fundamentally change the United States of America"?

Reason has failed. No one of sound mind wants what is likely inevitable.

I do not think it is accurate to identify all Democrats with the Post-Modern decadence that plagues our nation, and Establishment Republicans are as guilty of it as anyone else as they pursue their goals guided by Greed and Hedonism.

We have honest disagreements. So heated debate is not only expected, it’s necessary.

What isn’t necessary and should not be tolerated is any sort of violence or threats of bodily harm with whom you are debating; Nor should we turn a blind eye when those whom we agree with try to intimidate our political opponents.

We have honest disagreements. So heated debate is not only expected, it’s necessary.

What isn’t necessary and should not be tolerated is any sort of violence or threats of bodily harm with whom you are debating; Nor should we turn a blind eye when those whom we agree with try to intimidate our political opponents.

So you're against ANTIFA and mobs that hound people in the streets, correct?

Personally I think there was a lot of cheating by the left this last election.

Not fake ballots..they rigged the machines. (computers)

Computers are very easy to rig. A human can make them do anything they want that a computer can do.

/——-/ Translation: Conservatives must give up their core beliefs and go along with the liberal agenda. Sounds reasonable, no?

So would my 'core beliefs' be something constitutional , or is there some other form of allegiance that fits here?

~S~

Forum List

Back