Combined Thread: "Solutions" for mass shootings. Gun Control, Mental Health, School Security, etc

I have a very little pathetic idea-------how about weapons that can be designed that CANNOT
be used to murder lots of people---at a clip-----but would be useful in taking out ONE assailant at
a time. Some little LETHAL self-defense thing to put in the pockets of teachers and specially
designated persons? Long ago some work was being done on a "long range stun gun"
thing-------for plane hijackings-----we need technology-----not guns FREELY in the hands of nuts

Oh, okay. Well, let's discuss gun control post-Las Vegas shooting. That was back October first, yeah? Has it been long enough?

Fucking morons.
Let's discuss how the Teacher's and Staff of this school knew about Cruz, and the threat he was, and failed to address his known desire to commit this massacre?

No?

I didn't think so.

sure----let's address it------the kid's parents should have been called and WARNED

Sorry to say it but this "kid" is a moron. It's Trump supporters that want the schools safe from mindless killers. The dimcrats created this situation where everyone in a school is a target. And they like it like that . Nothing gets dimocrat scum into a civil rights trashing frenzy faster than one of their own shooting up a gun free zone that they created.

None of you worthless lying bastards EVER offer any solution that will stop this problem.
Destroy all humans..

Sorry to say it but this "kid" is a moron. It's Trump supporters that want the schools safe from mindless killers. The dimcrats created this situation where everyone in a school is a target. And they like it like that . Nothing gets dimocrat scum into a civil rights trashing frenzy faster than one of their own shooting up a gun free zone that they created.

None of you worthless lying bastards EVER offer any solution that will stop this problem.

Your "rights" are getting ready to get restricted.

You are an idiot. When will the blood stop flowing?

"Thoughts and Prayers"
"Its too soon to talk gun control"

This shit is getting old...

Governor Scott in Florida screwed over people with his medicare fraud..He also stood back and did nothing to help 80 old people who died in the heat of this last hurricane..He is Nothing but a scumbag and everyone knows it, he doesn't give a shit about the people of Florida..he will not go very far in his career.

Rubio sold his soul to the NRA a long time ago...@marcorubio received $90,205 in campaign donations from gun rights groups during the 2015-2016 campaign cycle and received an "A+" grade from the NRA. Rubio has received $3,303,355 over the course of his career as an elected official. http://nydn.us/2o7Sk0z #thoughtsandprayers

History of Scumbag Gov Scott of Florida..
During his 2010 race, the Miami Herald reported that Scott had said he would have immediately stopped his company from committing fraud -- if only "somebody told me something was wrong." But there were such warnings in the company’s annual public reports to stockholders -- which Scott had to sign as president and CEO.

Scott wanted to fight the accusations, but the corporate board of the publicly traded company wanted to settle.

In December 2000, the U.S. Justice Department announced that Columbia/HCA agreed to pay $840 million in criminal fines, civil damages and penalties.

Among the revelations from the 2000 settlement:

• Columbia billed Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal programs for tests that were not necessary or had not been ordered by physicians;

• The company attached false diagnosis codes to patient records to increase reimbursement to the hospitals;

• The company illegally claimed non-reimbursable marketing and advertising costs as community education;

• Columbia billed the government for home health care visits for patients who did not qualify to receive them.

The government settled a second series of similar claims with Columbia/HCA in 2002 for an additional $881 million. The total for the two fines was $1.7 billion.

On Scott’s 2010 campaign website, he admitted to the $1.7 billion fine, though the link is no longer on the site.

Bad words causes weak teenagers to kill themselves. Why arent you faggots trying to regulate the first?

I used to volunteer at my boys school and knew all of the bullies , they knew I had my eyes on them... The parents did nothing about their little sweethearts..

Now there are parents and schools fighting against Cyber Bullying, it is horrible but so hard to stop

Uh...obviously it is fake. Took about 3 seconds to figure it out.
Worked at Dunder Mifflin.... first sign.
Been married since 1906.... second sign.

DVD's and Shirts ( Summer Job moron)

And yes the teens do put funny things on their relationship status..

I'm even more encouraged knowing that generation of kids in a state like Florida do not agree with the gun nutters, and will be the ones that change the country's attitudes on guns after their older generation of parents aunts and uncles have passed on.

Provided we don't burn the planet before they can inherit it.

There is no political solution. Legal gun ownership in America is nothing new, but mass shootings weren't a common occurrence in the 50s. How do you legislate respect for life and basic human decency? So long as the degenerate left dominates our media and educational landscape, redefining what it means to be human, people are only going to become more and more nihilistic and depraved.

MUST READ Facebook post from one of the students who survived the #Parkland shooting

Before I get to the post itself, I’m aware that there are a lot of sick people out there who create/post fake accounts about this sort of thing, but I’ve confirmed that this is legit about as much as I can without getting into “doxing” territory.

I’ll address that after the post itself, which is a jaw-dropper (publicly shared and reposted with permission). I’m reposting it verbatim:

This young girl has a future in politics. She has learned “never let a tragedy go to waste.” I find her post sickening. She did what the worst politicians among us do. She exploited the actions of a sick individual to advance an unrelated political agenda. As if Trump and Rubio winning their past elections caused this event. She wished a lot of people to go to hell. I hope she enjoys their company when she gets there.

There is no political solution. Legal gun ownership in America is nothing new, but mass shootings weren't a common occurrence in the 50s. How do you legislate respect for life and basic human decency? So long as the degenerate left dominates our media and educational landscape, redefining what it means to be human, people are only going to become more and more nihilistic and depraved.

There is some truth to this.
My wife and I were discussing this last night.
Kids growing up for the past 20-30 years are considerably more self centered and narcissistic. And have no respect or reverence for meaningful things.
All over the nation, as here where I live, statues in parks that survived perfectly well for generations - untouched - have been repeatedly vandalized since the 1980's.
Even worse, the past 15 years kids are growing up with their faces on one screen or another. Distanced from their peers. When playing video games for instance, everyone is an adversary. On social media passive aggressiveness is an everyday thing to them. Then in schools they are no longer taught respect and loyalty to our country and countrymen...but we are taught division along racial and social lines, and that America is not a good country.
Kids have no love for their country anymore. And are absolutely taught to hate each other along political and ideological differences.

Are you watching the interviews with the students from the school this morning fuckwit?

They are all calling for strict gun control and for the current politicians to be voted out of office.

It's a beautiful thing. Your gun rights are getting ready to take a big hit fuckwit.

Are you watching the interviews with the students from the school this morning fuckwit?

They are all calling for strict gun control and for the current politicians to be voted out of office.

It's a beautiful thing. Your gun rights are getting ready to take a big hit fuckwit.
I cant wait until the next time your hypocritical ass brings up the constitution.
You inconsistent stupid hacks are too easy

Yes lets take political advice from a bunch of brainwashed teenagers. I'm glad this mass shooting advances your agenda, what a beautiful thing.

T

Governor Scott in Florida screwed over people with his medicare fraud..He also stood back and did nothing to help 80 old people who died in the heat of this last hurricane..He is Nothing but a scumbag and everyone knows it, he doesn't give a shit about the people of Florida..he will not go very far in his career.

Rubio sold his soul to the NRA a long time ago...@marcorubio received $90,205 in campaign donations from gun rights groups during the 2015-2016 campaign cycle and received an "A+" grade from the NRA. Rubio has received $3,303,355 over the course of his career as an elected official. http://nydn.us/2o7Sk0z #thoughtsandprayers

During his 2010 race, the Miami Herald reported that Scott had said he would have immediately stopped his company from committing fraud -- if only "somebody told me something was wrong." But there were such warnings in the company’s annual public reports to stockholders -- which Scott had to sign as president and CEO.

Scott wanted to fight the accusations, but the corporate board of the publicly traded company wanted to settle.

In December 2000, the U.S. Justice Department announced that Columbia/HCA agreed to pay $840 million in criminal fines, civil damages and penalties.

• Columbia billed Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal programs for tests that were not necessary or had not been ordered by physicians;

• The company attached false diagnosis codes to patient records to increase reimbursement to the hospitals;

• The company illegally claimed non-reimbursable marketing and advertising costs as community education;

• Columbia billed the government for home health care visits for patients who did not qualify to receive them.

The government settled a second series of similar claims with Columbia/HCA in 2002 for an additional $881 million. The total for the two fines was $1.7 billion.

On Scott’s 2010 campaign website, he admitted to the $1.7 billion fine, though the link is no longer on the site.

These kids at that school know this. The current pile of shit that is the makeup of Florida government is getting ready to run up on a snag.

But I bet you thought Kathleen Blanco did a fine job protecting her constituents.

Isn't it already against the law to murder someone? Why didn't that law stop him? Got anything to say about that? Criminals do not obey laws. The only way to stop a killer in the act is to kill them, but libcorn cowards don't want that. They want more murder zones and laws that do NOTHING!

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes bizarrely accused the Trump administration of “hiding behind” the deadly school shooting in Florida before hastily deleting his tweet.
MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Accuses Trump Admin of “Hiding Behind” School Shooting

You idiot left have a real belief in your conspiracy, the best part is you dumbasses think the conspiracies of others are just that meanwhile it's true information, yet you create your own conspiracies you think are actually true. YOu are some sorry ass idiots man honest to God.

Forum List

Back