Column: NRA can't keep me quiet anymore - Loudmouth whackjobs sthu...

It's obvious to all but the most brainwashed that assault weapons and huge magazines, sales without background checks on ALL gun MUST be illegal.No one needs these weapons for hunting or personal protection.

The NRA didn't do anything to him. He decided to play the game instead doing what he thought was right. Now that he's out of politics it's expedient for him to speak his mind.

Column: NRA can't keep me quiet anymore - Appleton Post-Crescent
Column: NRA can't keep me quiet anymore | Appleton Post-Crescent | postcrescent.com
38 minutes ago ... Stocks won't jump cliff for now ... Column: NRA can't keep me quiet anymore ...
We can no longer be scared silent by the NRA and we can no ...

No one cares about a loud mouth leftie moron. Not that those morons were ever quiet to start with.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

Pity you can't be neg rep'd for another 3 hours.
Send me a reminder, assfuck
Thanks

Typical well reasoned response from the loudmouth, angry, violent right. In this case a great argument for better mental health care lol.

The small percentage of unreasonable, fear mongered mega gun owners has led the NRA, and the country into this mess. Change the channel.

Fear of the Marxist Kenyan Muslim, the UN taking away our sovereignty with Black Helicopters, Bildenberg, ACORN, the NBPP, the Tides, Soros- all that BS Pub propaganda is hugely destructive and is ruining Pub dupe minds.

Bring back the Farness Doctrine, even if for only a minute an hour of the the truth.

Thanks

Typical well reasoned response from the loudmouth, angry, violent right. In this case a great argument for better mental health care lol.

The small percentage of unreasonable, fear mongered mega gun owners has led the NRA, and the country into this mess. Change the channel.

Fear of the Marxist Kenyan Muslim, the UN taking away our sovereignty with Black Helicopters, Bildenberg, ACORN, the NBPP, the Tides, Soros- all that BS Pub propaganda is hugely destructive and is ruining Pub dupe minds.

Bring back the Farness Doctrine, even if for only a minute an hour of the the truth.

The Fairness Doctrine? SMH.

Band wagoneer.

Typical politician...no balls, until he thinks public opinion has turned...then suddenly, he was oppressed by the NRA.

What a puss.

Last edited:
Thanks

Say what you want, the end of it was the beginning of the end of intelligent political discourse, the beginning of BS talking points Rush Limbaugh addicts (and Savage, Beck, Hannity etc etc etc etc), loudmouth RW morons who think they know everything and know nothing, the NRA fear mongering, just ALL KINDS of (mainly) RW idiocy- AND the ruin of the nonrich and the country. Based on hate, fear, and misinformation.

Say what you want, the end of it was the beginning of the end of intelligent political discourse, the beginning of BS talking points Rush Limbaugh addicts (and Savage, Beck, Hannity etc etc etc etc), loudmouth RW morons who think they know everything and know nothing, the NRA fear mongering, just ALL KINDS of (mainly) RW idiocy- AND the ruin of the nonrich and the country. Based on hate, fear, and misinformation.

The fairness docterine is nothing more than the left's attempt to quiet the right. Proven by your post. Thanks.

Forum List

Back