Columbus runs aground in 2019 America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
No surprise, this one is just another one that's a lost cause. The PC steamroller's will be heading to the Washington Monument, and the Jefferson Memorial any time now.

Have I told you lately just how much I hate the left ? Very very bigly !

Vermont passes bill abolishing Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day

[For three years, the state of Vermont has been celebrating the second Monday of October, traditionally and federally labeled as Columbus Day, as Indigenous Peoples’ Day.

Vermont’s former governor, a Democrat, signed a proclamation rebranding the holiday in 2016. The state’s current governor, Republican Phil Scott, has continued the tradition.

/QUOTE]
Vermont passes bill abolishing Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day

I'm wondering what it is they think that the "indigenous people" did that they deserve a day.

I'm wondering what it is they think that the "indigenous people" did that they deserve a day.

Once the country was established, they didn't contribute anything. Yes, many of them were slaughtered, and many suffered greatly, but as for making the country a success and contributing to the greatness of what America became, they had little impact.

This is simply a leftist "feel good" measure that allows them to pat themselves on the back, and tell us all what good people they are, and how they so easily walk on water.
Make no mistake, this is about white liberals, not the indigenous people themselves.

Our freaked out progressives are looking back into our history and punishing our ancestors for not being like they are today....its got to be some kind of a sickness....if tearing down our history makes them happy maybe they are living in the wrong nation.....

Our freaked out progressives are looking back into our history and punishing our ancestors for not being like they are today....its got to be some kind of a sickness....if tearing down our history makes them happy maybe they are living in the wrong nation.....
They’re just Marxist dupes. For Marxism to thrive in the west it must first destroy and supplant the culture. That’s all this is about.
And insulated, moronic, white-bread, democrat, Marxist dupes are making it happen.

Forum List

Back