Columbus Day is another great American holiday that the Democrats can’t enjoy.

Today's Democrats are miserable folks. They exploit any possibility to divide the People. They stir up mass anger and division, and then promise to 'Unite.' But of course the 'Uniting' never happens. It's a 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. The Democratic Party has been engaging in it for many years.

It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals', if anyone's interested. I do think less folks are buying into Democrat-manufactured outrage, but far too many still are. They can't see that they're being played. All this Democrat Race-Baiting stuff is just a strategy. It's a game. Hopefully more people will begin to understand that.
That is, if you believe all that hate propaganda on Fox and Rush Limbaugh and etc etc etc. I couldn't care less they can make Christopher Columbus Day the biggest celebration of the year he didn't do anything anyone else wouldn't have done and everybody would have killed 90% of the Indians with disease anyway...

Just more Democrat-manufactured outrage. Dividing folks along racial lines, is vital to their 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. Democrats will never give up their Race-Baiting. They see it as a 'Winner' for them. It's very sad, but it is what it is.
The only coverage of how Columbus Day is horrible is on Fox. All this is about wound up conservative Fox viewers... Democrats really couldn't care much less... Although if there are some that do, you can be sure Fox will find them and go nuts over it, dupes.

I bet hypocrite democrats enjoy it and I bet none of them report for work in protest of a National holiday. The issue is that hypocrite lefties don't want anyone else to enjoy it.

What the europeans did to the natives isn't. Again, exploitation is not genocide, and to call it genocide lessens the meaning of the concept.

Genocide requires an active desire to destroy a given population solely because who they are.

Okay, frankly, I think you can make a better case for the genocide of Native Americans than the Jews.

Not even close. Again, in the case of Native Americans it was simple exploitation, just like one group with better tech has been doing to other groups with lesser tech for millennia. It goes back to when that first ape picked up a rock and told his friend apes about it and they took over another troop that didn't figure out the rock thing.

The Nazi's went from exclusion, to exploitation, to extermination just because of who the Jews were. THAT is genocide.

Forum List

Back