Columbus Day abolished

9 cities abolish Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
Left Wingers are abolishing Columbus Day in many cites.
They are replacing it with Indigenous People's Day.
They are saying that Columbus came to America to murder the natives.
Columbus came to the western hemisphere by accident.
He didn't come here to commit genocide.
We need to be honest about this.
The real reason why the Left Wingers are abolishing Columbus Day is to pacify the racist Democrat Voters who hate White People.
If they want to ADD an Indigenous People's holiday that is fine.
Add the holiday in the spring when there are very few holidays.
Holidays are good for our economy.
9 cities abolish Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
Left Wingers are abolishing Columbus Day in many cites.
They are replacing it with Indigenous People's Day.
They are saying that Columbus came to America to murder the natives.
Columbus came to the western hemisphere by accident.
He didn't come here to commit genocide.
We need to be honest about this.
The real reason why the Left Wingers are abolishing Columbus Day is to pacify the racist Democrat Voters who hate White People.
If they want to ADD an Indigenous People's holiday that is fine.
Add the holiday in the spring when there are very few holidays.

Holidays are good for our economy.

That's true, he didn't sail out to commit genocide. That was an afterthought when the opportunity presented itself.

He sailed for personal gain, shilling for the Spanish crown and the Church. And when he got to what he thought must be India (tip: don't buy a GPS named "Columbus"), he quickly tried to enslave the "Indians", sent them out to find gold in a place that didn't have any and cut off their hands when they came back without it, took well over a thousand by force and shipped them to Spain, selling the survivors of the voyage as slaves "in the name of the Holy Trinity", sliced random pieces of flesh off them just to test their sword sharpening, hung them, hunted them down and burned them alive.

FFS I don't know why we don't have a Charles Manson day too. Nomsayin'? We could do it in the Spring when there are few holidays. Good for the economy and shit.

Say, I wonder if Amherst Massachusetts has a Columbus Day... :eusa_think:

You are a fool and a moron.....

Hey, I ain't the one posting fucking hour-long boring lectures because I can't think of a point. On the contrary I wrote them out. DEAL with it. Oh wait ----- you can't.

Forum List

Back