Columbine-style attack at school stopped

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
those kids need a severe beating. I bet had they MORE beatings - id est, had their parents not failed them - this wouldn't have gotten THIS far.

Deputies Foil 'Columbine' Style School Plot

POSTED: 3:19 am PDT April 12, 2006
UPDATED: 7:18 am PDT April 12, 2006

TACOMA, Wash. -- Three young boys, ages 12, 13 and 14 are now behind bars, accused of plotting to shoot classmates and teachers at Key Peninsula Middle School after setting the building on fire.

Detectives said they're searching for a fourth suspect, a 14-year-old girl.

Investigators said the youths planned to attack on May 1 and had targeted where to steal the weapons.

Marcia Harris, deputy superintendent for the school district based in Gig Harbor, said the plot unfolded late last week after rumors started circulating around school.

School officials investigated and notified the sheriff's department. Deputies arrested the boys on Friday.

They are being held at Remann Hall juvenile jail on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.

Prosecutors have until Wednesday to charge them.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/8637553/detail.html

Well, good thing the rumors started - I.E. someone talked before it was too late. The Brown's Chicken murders in Palatine IL went unsolved for a decade because a couple of girls kept it to themselves.

I agree with the beating part.

Forum List

Back