Columbian Pres. wants Obama apology

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Heard on the news that the Columbian president wants an apology from Obama for the Secret Service scandal and defaming his country and especially the beautiful city of Cartagenna and it's residents.

I really don't see any reason why Obama shouldn't be able to do that. After all, we have a president who seems to be an expert on apologizing for America, apologizing to the Muslim world, kissing the hands of dicatators and Muslim rulers in submission. It shouldn't be any problem whatsoever, should it?

The leader of the free world bowing in submission, kissing the ring of Muslim ruler:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01156ec8bf2a970c-500wi

2-11-11-obama-kissing-feet-of-saudi-king-c60bf53ef011570bd1273970b500wi-vi.jpg

His first phone call was to Abbas, the terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority and al Fatah.

· His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized for the United States;

· His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George Soros;

Well fortunately Barry's got lots of experience in the apology department.

Yup. He's apologized all over the world for the US.

Whats one more apology??
At least with the Colombian president he doesn't have to bend over like a slave in submission kissing the ring of the ruling Saudi thieves. "I'm sorry my guys didn't pay your whores. We Americans are horrible at paying whores. It won't happen again. Love and kisses, Hussein Obama."

There is no Columbian President.

There IS, however, a COLOMBIAN President.
Thanks. I didn't realize it at the time. I got it mixed up with the way Columbia university is spelled.

Well fortunately Barry's got lots of experience in the apology department.

Yup. He's apologized all over the world for the US.

Whats one more apology??
At least with the Colombian president he doesn't have to bend over like a slave in submission kissing the ring of the ruling Saudi thieves. "I'm sorry my guys didn't pay your whores. We Americans are horrible at paying whores. It won't happen again. Love and kisses, Hussein Obama."

We are terrible at paying whores, there was another incident when US Marines threw a prostitute out of a moving car in Brazil because of a dispute in the price.

To review: Absolute inane Pubcrappe. And he never apologized for USA, SHYTTEHEADS. He apologized for George W. Bush, other assorted Pubs, for their stupid, arrogant, disastrous foreign and financial policy. Change the channel, dupes.

Worst party in the modern world FOREVER.

To review: Absolute inane Pubcrappe. And he never apologized for USA, SHYTTEHEADS. He apologized for George W. Bush, other assorted Pubs, for their stupid, arrogant, disastrous foreign and financial policy. Change the channel, dupes.

Worst party in the modern world FOREVER.

Another Fauxrageous frenzy I see.

A foreign leader asks for an apology from President Obama?

I'm only suprised that he had to ask.

Forum List

Back