Columbia Students

[...]

why is it posters who use "america" or "patriot" or any other jingoistic BS in their nics are always loons?
You've made a valid observation. The phenomenon is discussed at length in Dr. Erich Fromm's, Escape From Freedom, in which he identifies the authoritarian personality, which is clearly reflected in the kind of jingoism you refer to above. It is the same phenomenon that attended the rise of the Third Reich.

It is a compelling, however redundant, need to identify with a strong and domineering entity. It is the symbolic worship of authority.
What a fuckin' douchebag........Paranoid lil' liberal punk.......Nothin' new to see here.

Same ol same ol

Christ, liberals are whimpy fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Note 'Symbolic worship of Authority"? Methinks Mikey K let something slip that he agrees with and identifies with...same as the Third Reich indeed.

Mikey K should be careful...and dig a little deeper because HE is on that side of things.

I think, libruls think, their shit don't stink. can you just imagine them disrespecting a vet who has served his country? One wouldn't think so would one?

LMAO! You do it to me almost on a daily basis WT. There is no difference I can see as a twice wounded combat vet. Sounds like you could use a big cup of STFU this morning. LOL!

sounds like you could use some of that yourself there,also ,if you really are a 2x wounded combat vet,i would think you would have some respect for the young vet and for the people who are in support of him,i am a veit era vet, worked on aircraft in guam during the war,you ,you just sound like a punk that just does not care about those that have and are serving thier country, so ,just stick your tail up in the no sun zoneand run back to lib XXXXXX ,punk.:doubt:

People raise nasty disrespectful little peices of liberal shit nowadays don't they?

I think it has more to do with the teachers who have taught them then it does the parents who raised them, in most cases, not all....but most.

This is a generational thing ,those youth are taught to hate like that and sent to these school by alumni to learn about human rights violation of the western way of life .

These little brats who jeered are born & raised "America is Evil" Leftist nutters. The Leftist kook Instructors in our Universities of course only encourage this despicable behavior. Unfortunately our Universities have become breeding grounds for these "America is Evil" Leftist nutters. Hopefully one day we will take our Universities back from the radical 60's Lefty kooks. We're a long way from this happening though. It will be a long fight but we can take our Schools back. God Bless this brave kid for standing tall amongst the Leftist mental-midgets.

Forum List

Back