Columbia School of Journalism Comes Out Against Prosecution of Julian Assange

Really? When was the trial?

Dumbass.
:lol: "He confessed, but he didn't really mean it!"

Dumbass. :lol: If there's a wrong side to an issue, you will jump on it with both feet.
Yeah, you ignored the whole list of people who confessed to crimes they didn't commit, in that other thread about Assange.

Why is that?

Dumbass.
So...because some people gave false confessions, that means Manning's is false?

Dumbass. :lol:

You mean like you're running away from her questions, coward?
Which university did Assange get his degree in Journalism from? Which media outlets has he worked for?
A degree in journalism is not a requirement.

He writes for WikiLeaks.org. How is that different from Rand Paul saying that he is accredited even though he invented the rival certification board that accredited him?

Amnesty announces Media Awards 2009 winners

NEW MEDIA
Kenya: The Cry of Blood - Extra Judicial Killings and Disappearances, Wikileaks
Julian Assange
JUDGES: Sara Ashton, Peter Barron, Sunny Hundal, Martha Lane Fox, Danielle Long

And:

Yes, Julian Assange Is A Journalist

I'm not sure I understand the Wikileaks controversy. If one of the many definitions of news is (and always has been) that it is something that someone, somewhere does not want you to know then, yes, Julian Assange is a journalist. Perhaps newsman would be a better, more strictly accurate way of putting it.

And:

Julian Paul Assange (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/əˈsɑːnʒ/ ə-SAHNZH; born 3 July 1971) is an Australian publisher, journalist, software developer and Internet activist. He is the spokesperson and editor in chief for WikiLeaks, a whistleblower website and conduit for news leaks. He has lived in several countries, and has made occasional public appearances to speak about freedom of the press, censorship, and investigative journalism.

Let me know when you would like another slapdown. I'm only happy to oblige.
This is especially hilarious. You don't even know what your opinion is.
Now you claim he's a journalist.

Maybe you ought to stop posting until you have a clear idea what's going on and a rational opinion about it. :lol:

Oh, and:

"Modern Ghana"? Really? You had to go all the way to some blogger in Ghana to find someone who calls him a journalist?

Do you know how ridiculous you are?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Is the guy not a moonbat, as I said he was? And what about the other two links? Just going to pretend they're not there?

Amnesty International says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Center for Investigative Journalism says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

The Spectator says he is. Are you going to dismiss them?

Do you know how ridiculous you are?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
...I found those links first. You're welcome. :lol:
So you are contradicting your own posts that call him a journalist?

Fine with me!

:lol: "He confessed, but he didn't really mean it!"

Dumbass. :lol: If there's a wrong side to an issue, you will jump on it with both feet.
Yeah, you ignored the whole list of people who confessed to crimes they didn't commit, in that other thread about Assange.

Why is that?

Dumbass.
So...because some people gave false confessions, that means Manning's is false?

Dumbass. :lol:
It means that Manning's supposed confession is not proof that he is guilty.

How fucking stupid are you?

Forum List

Back