Colts vs Eagles

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Eagles 11-0 off the bye with coach Reid, but 0-3 under Reid against the Colts. Mixed signals. Vick starts, DeSean Jackson back and Colts receiving corps somewhat depleted. Colts are a 3 pt. 'dog'.
Who do you like in this matchup in a NFL week where the lineup of games looks pretty ugly?

I know this is going to shock some of ya, but I'm predicting a

Colts Win!!!!!!!!!!!

Vick and Jackson are going to exploit the shit out of that weak secondary.

Freeney's fat ass might as well just be chasing a ghost tomorrow. :D

Wanna have an avatar bet?

Winner picks losers avatar for a week?

Robert Mathis too. Good point!

Winless Bills look attractive against the Bears, in freakin' toronto of all places; a game that contributes to this weeks' ugly lineup of games.

its not looking good..I always get nervous with afc teams even my team, on the road at an nfc east venue....goddamn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagles needed to convert that 96 yard drive into a TD, not a FG. they are giving Pee-on too much of a chance.

Collie is the man, it takes nuts to go across the middle and know you are gonna get whacked...for the record, I don't think it was a dirty hit, he got crunched...should have been a fumble too.

thank god it was an out of div. game and Houston lost. they looked good Houston did, they gave the game away dropping passes all over the place in the 4th Qtr.

I hate freaking Michael Vick.

I bet he celebrated his win by beating a dog. :evil:

2004-03-12%20Lew%20sour%20grapes%20on%20Coles%20Myer%20200226.JPG

Forum List

Back