Colts give up on undefeated season

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Up 15-10 in 3rd qtr the Colts pull Peyton Manning and most of the starters. Jets score 19 straight to win 29-15

Anyone think it was worth pulling your starters so early?

Once you lose that first game it is always easier to lose the second

they took them out because the Jets were playing that game because they had to win it and it was getting phsyical and it wasn't worth the injuries to the colts.

They want the ring

I think if you were a Jets fans you would be going

Thank Goodness

The Colts did what they did, since now the Jets still have a chance at the playoffs.

You're Welcome.

they did it because they didn't want to risk any injuries to their starters which is the smart play on the colts. The jets were playing very physical ball.

ps

NICE AVATAR.

they did it because they didn't want to risk any injuries to their starters which is the smart play on the colts. The jets were playing very physical ball.

ps

NICE AVATAR.

Meaning the Colts were pussies

Its one thing to hold out players who are banged up. But to pull out a perfectly healthy Peyton Manning to play a third string rookie is caution to the extreme. Once you shut down, its hard to turn the intensity back on. Colts have done it before and lost.

I bet New England isn't shutting down

I have to agree with rightwinger, as sick as that makes me.

The Colts have been knocked out of the playoffs twice after resting starters at the end of the regular season. The one year they didn't, they won the SB.

That being said, I'm a fan of losing a game during a streak like that. It's better to get the loss out of your system and get back to business. Now there's no pressure to be perfect.

Fuck perfect. The only thing that matters is the ring.

images

Rav that avatar just isn't 'you'.. sorry.

Buuuuut.. it makes me laugh. So go figure :lol:

Up 15-10 in 3rd qtr the Colts pull Peyton Manning and most of the starters. Jets score 19 straight to win 29-15

Have you ever been at a bar and you are drinking and having a good time. And suddenly, you realize that you have a 2 hour piss-free streak.

Then you get the slight urge to piss, so instead of pushing it a little longer, you decide to break the seal and take a leak. And after this, you end up in the restroom every 15 minutes pissing.

Thats what the Colts did. They tasted defeat for the first time, and I predict that they will not win again until next fall.

That analogy is a hell of a reach, tox :lol:

We all know Pats fans feel some type of way about the Colts.

You wouldn't be biased in your assertion now, would you?

I have a feeling there's a lot of males around here who have good reason to be insecure about their alleged masculinity.

Have you ever been at a bar and you are drinking and having a good time. And suddenly, you realize that you have a 2 hour piss-free streak.

Then you get the slight urge to piss, so instead of pushing it a little longer, you decide to break the seal and take a leak. And after this, you end up in the restroom every 15 minutes pissing.

Thats what the Colts did. They tasted defeat for the first time, and I predict that they will not win again until next fall.

Ummmmmm....

I guess thats a good way to describe it

That analogy is a hell of a reach, tox :lol:

We all know Pats fans feel some type of way about the Colts.

You wouldn't be biased in your assertion now, would you?

No. I don't fear the Colts in any way, shape, or form.

Forum List

Back