Colored panties

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
There were three old black ladies getting ready to take a plane across the ocean.

The first lady said, 'I don't know about y'all, but I'm gonna wear me some hot pink panties before I get on that plane.'

'Why you gonna wear them?' the other two asked.

The first replied, 'Cause, if that plane goes down and I'm out there laying butt-up in a conefield, they gonna find me first.'

The second lady said, 'Well, I'm gonna wear me some flooresant orange Panties.'

'Why you gonna wear them?' the others asked.

The second lady answered, 'Cause if this plane is goin' down and I'm floating butt-up in the ocean, they can see me first.'

The third old lady says, 'Well, I'm not going to wear any panties...'

'What? No panties?' the others asked in disbelief

'That's right, you heard me. I'm not wearing any panties,' the third lady said, 'cause if this plane goes down, honey, they always look for the black box first.'

There were three old black ladies getting ready to take a plane across the ocean.

The first lady said, 'I don't know about y'all, but I'm gonna wear me some hot pink panties before I get on that plane.'

The first replied, 'Cause, if that plane goes down and I'm out there laying butt-up in a conefield, they gonna find me first.'

The second lady answered, 'Cause if this plane is goin' down and I'm floating butt-up in the ocean, they can see me first.'

'That's right, you heard me. I'm not wearing any panties,' the third lady said, 'cause if this plane goes down, honey, they always look for the black box first.'

:eusa_eh: I thought this was going to be good.

:eusa_eh: I thought this was going to be good.

Awww... Sorry Gunny... But a couple of others got a kick out of it... Just so ya know, it was sent to my by a real good friend of mine -- who's black and has a wonderful sense of humor. :lol:

Forum List

Back