coloradomtnman....meet tiff lol

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
hubby feeding tiff....look at them ape hairy arms....

his not hers...

IMG_0707.jpg

notice the ink pen:

IMG_0711.jpg

she is eating out of a lid:

IMG_0712.jpg

thor making sure she is alright out in the open:

IMG_0708.jpg

Seriously, brings tears to my eyes. I can't handle the cuteness. Its too much! Too goddam much! Its like being waterboarded only I'm drowning in cuteness. Her poor little eyes. I hope they get better soon.

That Thor protects her...I can't even take it. I swear, so much cuteness it hurts.

she is doing well...eating more...sleeping ...staying out in the living room...but only when we are with her...her eyes are healing.... she still gets lost behind doors...if a door is open she gets in between it and the wall...and sits and meows till you find her.....but so far so good...

she is a cutie...she is so small....

she is doing well...eating more...sleeping ...staying out in the living room...but only when we are with her...her eyes are healing.... she still gets lost behind doors...if a door is open she gets in between it and the wall...and sits and meows till you find her.....but so far so good...

that happens to me all the time.
i'm gonna get my eyes checked.

thanks, bones!

that happens to me all the time.
i'm gonna get my eyes checked.

thanks, bones!

And I thought you only got lost when you walked into a corner. :eusa_whistle:

o my ...i need a new recliner...so the cats can scratch it to death too....i just noticed that in the pics...

If you still have those things that covered the arms you can use them to cover, just cut them to fit and stitch them over? or use a hot glue gun,, but stitching works better!

Bones - You have too big of a heart... I'd say it was a cute kitty but I have an image to maintain...

I forgot to say, see how that little kitty has those two bad assed dogs at bay? This just isn't right...

ahhh my dogs are not allowed to kill on impulse...and thor has taken to her....if she meows or yelps...he has to see her....when i put her to bed in her crate in the spare room...he has to go with mem...jake....sees her more as a pest...speaking of jake is frigging sound asleep on the sofa...he knows better...

clark the main cat has stopped wacking her ....and is curious....roland the other cat simply hates her...but the hates everyone...except thor...

we finally figured out a box for her..the bottom of a whitman's sampler box with a rag in it:
IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

and of course the classic cat parting shot:

IMG_0742.jpg

Looks like her eyes are doing better. She's soo little and adorable. Naw. I'll try to post photo of my cats summitting an 11,000 foot peak today.

o i cant wait to see them....her eyes are better...she is on the way up.....but not looking any bigger to me..but she has to be gaining a wee bit...and she uses the kitten box....big plus there lol

Ok, ok... How's the pus kitty doing today? Also if it needs some play mates I would be more than happy enough to send you say, 8 or 10 more... (if the wife says it ok.)

She looks very well hydrated, judging from the quality of her coat.... Looks like you're doing a really good job and making great progress. KUDOS!

i am not cranky damn it.....its not a black and tan which is a hunting dog...dobermans dont hunt...excuse me for being factual ...i know that may appear cranky to you....

New Topics

Forum List

Back